• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  won't you stay?
    elio
    gone was the way we were, just like the days we'd burn
    “Oh.”

Elio’s little gasps sits between the pair. He draws his chin to his chest and knits his brow together. Beneath his mother’s gaze he plants himself, four growing hooves unsteady in their future but steady in their determination.

No Celina, no more glimpses of his father.

It’s not as if he has to go, but in his truest heart he knows that for now his mother’s side is the one he belongs by; and frankly, he doesn’t feel strong enough to branch out on his own. Elio has never been terribly independent, and Lepis has her unintended sway over him. So, he swallows that sadness and clear apprehension, and smiles.

“I will visit, then. I’ll miss Celina if she doesn’t come, though.” He doesn’t mention Wolfbane. He doesn’t really know how to, and the nagging feeling that his father will disappear again rests in the back of his mind.

“I’m gonna go find some berries. Do you wanna come with?”

@[Lepis]