• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  One night I will be the moon; Ruinam, Islanders
    Ilma
    One night I will be the moon
    hanging over you

One night I will be a star
    follow where you are
    She set herself on a quest; not just for Heartfire - if for Heartfire at all - but for herself, for the world, and her sense of righteousness. Step one was talking to the Nerinian queen, of course. It was clear to her that this was a necessary first. Step two was less obvious, and yet, the easiest thing to do.

That’s what she is here for now, and frankly, she is most happy about the climate as well. She would force herself to visit Icicle Isle as well, for sure - but after being challenged, it must be easiest to talk to the current leader of the Island Resort; and by the way, since the Isle fell under Nerine, it was quite easy to save it for later.

Right now, she lands on the beach, turning towards the structures, and wanders there to inspect them more closely.

Funny how these things were made and seemingly lasted forever, and yet no-one remembered their creators.

Perhaps she won’t be remembered, either. She hopes her legacy will.
    Hurry, the sun is waking
    Darling, don't leave me waiting

@[Ruinam] I was hoping to have her birth in Tephra and leave her child there so she would be alone now
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time