• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Aging permission
    Kindly asking for permission to birth and raise Bijoux to 6 months old so I can play her! I know she had just received her stats but I’ll be gone half of November and December then back for the holidays and I know bq tends to lull at that time since we are all busy plus I’m just very excited for my girl. Thank you either way for your time!
    You can but only if the foal is super weak/sickly. Alternatively, it will be birthing season on Nov 1 if you want to wait...it's not super far away.
    Oh fantastic! I didn’t know I could birth her in the 1st Smile that gives a a solid 2 weeks of development before going back to sea. Thank you!