• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

PLEASE READ: Ischia Activity Check & Updates
    Star 
    Hello everyone!

Just a couple of things to be done and said:

Activity Check
    • Please respond below for an activity check if you would like your character to be listed on the rank boards.
    • Include in your reply your character's name and the rank you would like them to be under:

- Foal (please list mother and gender of the foal)

- Male resident

- Current/Potential Beachmaster*
    Updates
    • Ischia will be considered a herd for now unless we would like to change this in the future. For now everything will be remaining much of the same when Adria ruled unless there are changes you want.
    • *If you are currently a Beachmaster or potential Beachmaster to one of the four smaller islands around Ischia, please let me know in your response. Those that wish to continue to be a Beachmaster may keep their chosen island but you must respond to the activity check and inform you are still active as a Beachmaster and to what island. For those that do not reply, potential Beachmasters may lay claim to them but they must be approved by Eva first.
      -Also include the name of the island so I can add this to the ranks.
    • Ischia will have an open border policy for all of those that need a sanctuary, would like to visit, or just to cross from the mainland by whatever means of travel. Those who cause harm or trouble will not be welcomed.
    • Taiga and Ischia currently have a peace treaty, which means friendly steals/challenges between each other.
    Questions
    • Do you want there to be a rank system, such as diplomacy and warfare? This would only be offered to female residents (unless you would like male residents to be considered equal in regards to such a rank system).
    • Do you want Ischia to remain a female dominated community still? Such as only female residents can join potential ranking system.
    • Do you have any questions/concerns? (Feel free to contact me privately too!**)
    If you currently have any ideas or do in the future, feel free to share them with me. Or if you want your character to meet/talk with Eva, I'd love to post with you too! You can reach me over at  **Beqanna's Discord Channel (under #ischia), my DMs on Discord, or PM me on here.

Also thank you all for giving Eva this opportunity. I'm excited for her to lead Ischia and to play with all of you in Ischia/outside of Ischia! <3
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Hi hi, Tasi has just come along and has been hanging around so I think I should join her properly! She'd love to be considered as a member!

A female-dominated ranking system would be fun I think!
    Ivar is here (albeit inactive) and lives on the most north-eastern island.
    he doesn’t care about ranks but wants the island to stay female centric for...reasons lmao
    Carwyn is still kinda here, she is being kidnapped though. Aeghir is still here as a male resident and will have his daughter's Velnane and Extraterrestrial (Aeghir x Evelia) once they are born. Tywll is still here as a Current/Potential Beachmaster of Silverstone Keep, he will also have his daughter Alija (Tywll x Rayie) here once she is born.

I like the idea of a female dominating ranking system.
    Aquaria is definitely still here. She'd like to be a member. A female dominated community seems to be working well.
    Nilam (Ivar x Carwyn) is also here, just lurking about. She doesn't really care about most things like politics and such. She's 6 months by now since it is breeding season at the moment, so she can be put under children if you want
    Adria can be listed as a resident Smile You know how she feels about everything lol
    Vita is still hereSmile
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Idk where you want to put her but Yidhra is technically here with her children Semirhage, Demandred, and Moghedien. She can be ordered to do stuff but will largely just be hanging out unless Eva needs a Kraken.
    Nodens | Nyctelios | Demandred | Pasha
    Amyrillis | Briella | Cthalpa | Moghedien | Semirhage | Yidhra