• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Some Babies Looking for plots
    Soulless
    Raj x Titanica
    Breed: Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Bay appaloosa with teal points
    Genetic Traits: Translucent appearance, Disease acceleration
    Plot idea: So she is 2. I am looking for someone to mentor her and be a partner in crime. I want her to fall in love with someone who will break her heart and she will use her disease acceleration to make them sick. I am also open to anything you have in mind.

Makara
    Kwartz x Jayhawk
    Breed: Hybrid
    Color: Lavender palomino appaloosa
    Genetic Traits: Wings
    Plot idea: She is 2. I really don't know what I want for her so please throw your ideas at me

Lylalina
    Cainell x Y'Kira
    [b]Breed:
     Hybrid
    Color: Chestnut with purple ombre, flowers in mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code: ee/Aa/nZ
    Genetic Traits: Horn, Limited immortality, Shattering
    Plot idea: She is 2. I see her as someone who is very careful due to her shattering trait. She is my sweet little flower girl. Throw your ideas at me.
    [/b]

Alija 
    Tywll x Rayie 
    [b]Breed:
     Hybrid
    Color: Smoky blue roan with gold roaning
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/aa/nCr/Rr
    Genetic Traits: Porpoise shifting, Kelpie mimicry - Enhanced attractiveness, elongated jaw, underwater telepathy
    [/b]

[b]Plot idea: She is a yearling. I'm not sure yet what she's going to be like. [/b]

Extraterrestrial - twin to Velnane
    Aeghir x Evelia
    [b]Breed:
     Hybrid
    Color: Smoky grulla tobiano
    [/b]

[b][b]Plot idea: She is a yearling. I'm not sure yet what she's going to be like. [/b][/b]

[b]Conway
    Nodens x Yatasa
    [b]Breed:
     Hybrid
    Color: Blue roan
    Color Genetic Code: EE/aa/Rr
    Genetic Traits: Kelpie mimicry - Adhesive skin, breathes underwater, sharp teeth
    [/b]
    [/b]

[b][b][b][b]Plot idea: He is a yearling. I'm not sure yet what he's going to be like. [/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b]Dhara[/b]
    [b]Aodhán x Carwyn[/b]
    Color: Red roan appaloosa
    Color Genetic Code: ee/aa/Rr/nZ/nLp
    Genetic Traits: Dragon vision, Dragon mimicry
    Non-Genetic Traits: Twilight mimicry
    Defects: Brittle Bone Disease
    [b][b]Plot idea: She is a baby from this breeding season. I'm not sure yet what she's going to be like. She will be cautious and careful do to her brittle bones.[/b][/b]

Odinokiy - twin to Dhara
    Carwyn x Aodhán
    Color: Silver blue roan appaloosa
    Color Genetic Code:Ee/aa/Rr/Zz/nLp
    Plot idea: He is a baby from this breeding season. I'm not sure yet what he's going to be like. 

Yuletide
    Vox x Prancer
    Color: Christmas green with red mane/tail
    Plot idea: She is a baby from this breeding season. I'm not sure yet what she's going to be like. I am kinda thinking she will be annoyingly joyful and jolly.
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    What's up, I got a normal boy called The Tin Man who's roaming around and in need of new plots. If you want to post with him being post-plague but not contagious anymore, please feel free! Big Grin
    Bumping this up do to adding a couple of new babies
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara