• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

help me reorganize my life
    So between school, my car catastrophes, both jobs, and real life drama, i have 100% lost track of what posts i owe and to who. the only ones i know off the top of my head are vulgaris to the loess meeting, ghaul to adna/beth/gospel, and ophie to starsin.

i'm so behind and i'm so sorry but i'm very close to having all my ducks in a row. so yeah just reply here and tell me what posts i owe you and when you posted so i can get them all in order of who's been waiting the longest. please still love me.

if you want me to post to you and we don't have an active thread or we need a new one, also reply here and just note that it will be a new thread.
    we have our Isilya/Vul thread but it's my turn to reply to that anyway

BUT if you're interested in a new thread maybe we could have Malkin and Ophie meet? Sylva bros???