• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  nothing ever turns out like it should

i'm a geyser, feel it bubbling from below
    hear it call, hear it call, hear it call to me, constantly

In her solitude she sits, melancholy and sick, missing the home her mother made for her. Brunhilde’s pregnancy takes its toll on her. It steals all of her energy, her will to eat, her fierce nature. Most days she remains holed up in a cave in Hyaline, hoping the boys or her father will not wander too close.

Guilt wells in her throat as she passes into the Loessian border, somber gemstone eyes dull. She knows she should visit her father; perhaps he will be more understanding than angry, though her doubt is what keeps her away. Yes, she thinks, it is best he does not know. She is a favorite of her parents’, she knows this; even still, she is aware only her mother must know. Her father will crumble beneath his guilt and his fury. He will go to the ends of the earth to destroy any that have hurt his beloved.

No, she must carry this herself. She cannot run to him like before.

God, I miss his hugs.

The roundness of her belly is barely visible beneath her scruffy winter coat and her hungry stomach. She sighs when she turns to peer at her protruding ribs, only now noticing how her oxygen becomes visible when she exhales. Her body falls into shivers then, and she blinks as she realizes her hooves are in snow.

“God damn it,” she murmurs, then starts, raising her head to find the source of a noise just ahead of her.

and hear the harmony only when it's harming me
    it's not real, it's not real, it's not real enough

Brunhilde

@[Tiercel] she is pregnant and crazy 乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ