• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hi i need new things
    LITOTES
    - archon of pangea, fucking weird right now? dealing with two (2) [T W O] whole break ups at once, both pretty reality shattering. i'm feeling like i'm finding a different groove with him. i'm not sure if he's gonna be meaner or nicer or weirder. anyways. up for friends. romance if it really really really fits the bill. even up for enemies if you want a sad puppy with no control of his fury on ur booty butt.

BRUNHILDE
    - a kensa x litotes baby, very very very very special to me. lives in loess. definitely gay. hates men. HATES THEM. she was just raped this breeding season, so she'll be dealing with that unwanted baby, trauma, and wanting to literally eat all men. she's super mean with a sweet streak, flirtatious, inappropriate, i'm thinking maybe a sex addict? we'll see. if you like smut then we can try B)

DRACO
    - a starsin x litotes baby, also extremely important to me. lives in sylva with starsin but idk where he'll end up. he'll be a yearling very soon. mean as fuck, a mild god-complex, has demon mimicry and mind reading. i'm not sure what i'll do with him, but i think he's def a bully.

SAINT
    - a vulgaris x leliana baby that was gifted to me. <3 twin to drache. she has plant dragon shifting and her magic is tied to tephra. i actually kinda fell in love with her immediately, so i would love to get her out there more!! she'll always reside in tephra, but she's adventurous. definitely needs friends, enemies, trauma (lmfao), romance, whatever!!

THORN
    - a wonder x nightlock baby that was also gifted to me. <3 born to a pack of four siblings, thorn is definitely a lover. i imagine him as being very sweet and curious. he has healing and strong heart, so the more love he has the better he feels. i want him to fall into sweet sweet love. he'll probably swing both ways. also i am very bad at happy characters so if you wanna make him sad just let me know B)

FYRE
    - litotes' dad. just a weird dick that was gifted memory manipulation upon entering beqanna. lots of opportunities with this one lmfaoooo.
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    So I want to throw my new boy Cygnus at either Thorn or Saint. I am definitely interested in finding him friends. He has snake mimicry, temporal rewind and water immunity.
    I might have a gay pony in my stash somewhere. Also I want to throw someone at Litotes but I'm not sure who yet
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    I'd love to get Felicitey and Draco in a post sometime, if you're up for it.
    Am I allowed to reply to this?

I request a thread with everyone, okay thank you.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Vastra x Brunhilde OBVIOUSLY.

And let's traumatize Saint with the aliens like we talked about in discord. She's almost a year old she could use some scars
    Any to any, in my case? If you’re not swamped yet with the above requests anyway Smile

@[Vanilla Custard] i'll throw up someone random for you!

@[Squirt] um let's do both of those threads asap?????????? brun misses hot vastra

@[Colby] you're the bella to my jacob

@[Endellion1992] do you wanna throw them up a starter?

@[SecondChances] you can throw up some starters if you want!
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    saint should definitely be friends with prayer (the yearling daughter of bethlehem and sabbath) and/or gospel (the freshly born daughter of bethlehem and adna) just because i'm very into the name theme - prayer is an actual angel, very sweet, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and gospel is going to be a bit darker i think

but also thorn and prayer should be friends because they both have healing and they're very similar

and i'd love to do something with fyre because he seems interesting?
    I know we're already working on that Jack and her childlings thread, but if you're up for slow threading then I'd love to keep meeting your characters!

I've got Jackel, obviously, and Catcher the dream manipulator/snake shifter that are up for meeting anyone at any time or any place!
    @[phaetra] LET'S DO IT!!

I can start a new one for Brun and Vastra?? And then whenever you're ready to have Saint get traumatize we can do that one!!