• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    hi yes I caved -x
    Sire
    Name: Tiphon
    Breed: Mustang Hybrid
    Traits: Angel, Healing, Trait immunity
    Color: Porcelain white with gold points
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [ANGEL][HEALING*][TRAIT IMMUNITY*]
    *There are conflicting things here in the database between traits and genetic code so I just copied exactly what it said, but I'm assuming healing and trait immunity should be listed as nongenetic in the database and just got entered wrong
    **Used with permission from Aeris in discord

Dam:
    Name: Noah
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Disease manipulation, wings, Flora revival
    Color: Red Roan
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/aa/Rn
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DISEASE MANIPULATION][WINGS][FLORA REVIVAL][temporal manipulation]

Foal:
    Can I please have a filly named Noma, who is chestnut tobiano with gold points?
    (I pulled the tobiano from Tiphon's lines, his mom Starlace was tobiano I believe so I'm pretending he must be carrying it under his angel color Smile. If that's not ok, can we go red roan with gold roaning/points?)
    If angel mutates, could we look at mental traits? Things like telepathy, mind reading - I feel like angels can do that. Also if disease manipulation mutates, could it maybe combine with Tiphon's angel-y goodness and become a healing trait?

In case of multiples, please use:
    Rys or Race for colts - maybe with mostly chestnut/gold type colors
    Noxe (if we use this name can we do dark colors, maybe black or black roan since Tiphon's dad was black roan) or Naya (chestnut/gold/cream type colors) for fillies

Foal(s) to be played by Devin :3
    14, 86, 34, 15

Name: Noma
    Breed: Hybrid
    Color: chestnut tobiano with gold points
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [SELF LIGHT HEALING][SELF EARTH HEALING][FLOWERS][disease acceleration][wings]
    Parents: Tiphon x Noah
    Played by: Devin
    Due Date: September
    Breedable by: March

* self healings and flowers are mutated angel + mutated flora revival