• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mold me into a demon; Any

His time in Loess had been quite uneventful so far, mainly consisting of sleeping inside the hut he created, the scent of pine and flora creating a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere that he was glad to live in. Unlike the prison he had built in Loess, the hut he lived in was quite humble, a small hut melded from stone and earth for him and his blind son to live inside, the flow of magma below them creating the perfect place to sleep, even if slightly ambitious.

Now the stallion wanders quietly upstream, his legs placidly moving against the cool stream of water, the common lands were perfect for getting away from all the distractions in Beqanna, a place for him to relax and enjoy himself. The bay male had left his blind son inside the heated earthen hut, he had been cruel to the child at first, though he quickly learned that it was not his fault that he was blind and that he needed to be taken care of, he knew that the foal would take care of himself while alone, almost surprised that he was so capable even without sight.

The stallion halts as the river bends, the water deeper and the current stronger. The stallion closes his eyes, he can imagine creating a mountain right in front of him, huge structures only kings could dream of, though the faeries would most likely object to such creations in their lands.
    The need to create something new is strong, he had been quietly regenerating his health and energy for some time now, and now he was ready to test some of his limits.

The stallion's legs suddenly sink into the soft ground under the water, his eyes closing as the earth begins to rumble gently, the water around him rippling violently.
    Suddenly the stallion rises into the air, carried by a small plate of wet soil that is reinforced with stone. After levitating for a few minutes the stallion slowly descends back down to the earth, a smile growing on the sides of his muzzles as he lands, the earth he stands on almost melting back into the existing earth. 

The stallion continues walking along the river, creating more earth under him every time the river got too deep for him to walk in, almost like the bridge he wanted to create in the icicle isle or like the wind borders he had made there.
    Aziz halts once he reaches a small clearing, lowering his head to drink the cool water, enjoying the soft current that sweeps past his chest.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

[Image: N3F7IUd.png]
    I just want to let you know: my mind refuses to let you go
    I want to hypnotize you so you will remember me
    There’s something different these days. He knows what is it, tries not to remember. Changes happen as much as life happens, and life is just something to be accepted. Over, deal with it. Or don’t - he was always the type to not deal with it so, why should it be different now?

The change is not large enough to stop him from wandering. Especially now that autumn nears winter, he is comfortable enough with the temperature to roam the world. Still, the river offers that watery chill that most other places don’t; plus, a walk along its edges will lead him somewhere and then he can return on the other side.

It’s the simple things that may turn into less simple things, of course. Such as seeing - no, don’t - other horses. Yes.

The shape of the other stallion is easily spotted for one gifted or cursed with vision beyond that of a normal horse. A normal horse would only see the other when they were within range of smell or hearing. A warning of sorts. But no, no warning for Aziz.

Leilan grins a toothy smile when he recognizes the male, then stalks towards the clearing where the earthy-male now drinks the cold waters. ”Never thought I’d find you here.” he offers. Gazing over the river, the ice-clad male decides against freezing all the water in sight. Even if it’s tempting.

When your fears are cast aside, will you remember me?
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Aziz]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

He had been enjoying the time away from Loess, still undecided as to whether he was making the right decision, to stay in a bloodthirsty kingdom and keep his child safe or leave once more and travel beqanna in search of a new home. For now, the stallion would stay, prisoner turned inhabitant, a rather weird turn around.
    The clear water he drinks runs down his throat, soothing the warm edges as it enters his body, his hide shaking as a colder aura approaches, a familiar voice causing his head to shoot upwards, turning to see Leilan.
    "Well well, I would have thought the same," he says with a grin, though his expression quickly subsides, what would Leilan think of his current situation, his place in Loess, would the frosty stallion shun him for it or accept him and his predicament.

"It is grandly to meet you again Leilan, it has been too long! What have you been up to?" he asks with a smile, his body turning to meet the familiar stallion, happy to meet with him again.
    The stallion had so many things to tell Leilan, about his adventures and his child, his involvement in the war and so many other little details.
    He had been especially proud about Tlali, his blind child that he had ignored until he learned to love, gaining insight into what it was not to be able to see, a wave of guilt forming over him before he had finally learned to accept him and take care of him.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan] Sorry this took so long!
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]
    I just want to let you know: my mind refuses to let you go
    I want to hypnotize you so you will remember me
    Aziz, the roan stallion considers, doesn’t seem very changed from the former Ice Prince’s point of view. With all that may or may not have happened, the earth manipulator is once again or still looking for a purpose, and does not seem to have found it.

Whether Leilan changes or only reacts to the good, bad, and absolute worst that so far had happened in his life remains a subject untouched. Thus, the question what have you been up to is not one that should have been asked. The gilded stallion’s face darkens at the recent memories, a thing he doesn’t care about to hide. ”Oh, you know, been left and betrayed. Nothing unusual.” Teeth bared in what could have been a grin but much more looks like a threat to even begin mentioning what little past they had, he locks his ice-coloured gaze with the bay man. ”What about you?”

When your fears are cast aside, will you remember me?
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Aziz] he’s Not Nice at the moment I guess.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |