• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nicole's PMP
    I shall use this thread for my PMP list.

I like to keep a strong hold on my ponies and for that reason I would like for you to only ask for one if you have the intentions on playing the horse. If you don't do anything but add them to your collection then I have the right to take them back. 

Ponies:
    Spyro

This boy is an absolute doll! He is a VenusxSantana baby, and twin to Cynder. He has dragon wings and sparrow shifting, and just like Athena I grew more attached to Cynder and so I think it'd be fun for someone else to play him.

Ensly

She is a very pretty girl! She is from DraxXelisedee, she expresses fire breathing, color changing and wings. She hasn't been played so she is moldable, that being said her father was a rather evil guy.

If you want more information on any of them just let me know ^^
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

I'll go ahead and take Athena. <3 We can set up a thread with her and Nolin!
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

@[Affirmative] yes<333 I was hoping you'd take her
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

May I know more about Spyro please?
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    I haven't played him so there isn't much more details on him. He would have been raised by his mother and his father vanished shortly after his birth, but other than that he is moldable
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Okay thank you and I wouldn't mind playing him especially family threads
    Active Characters:
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    And really special lines might I add Smile
    I notice that you have a lot of characters and don't play a lot of them. Do you have a plan for him?
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

I am hoping that since I'm slowly coming back to the site that I can get in on some family type plots/threads. I retired some of my older characters and am hoping to get some threads for the ones that I haven't. I was hoping with him to thread him with his twin and if your open to allowing me to do a arranged mate type plot for him.
    Active Characters:
    In-Active: