• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

honestly, why not?
    we can plot or not i'm not really particular tbh none of these horses are impressive but if anyone wants a baby for like nostalgia's sake feel free to use them

Lone Artist
    Black
    Abstang Hybrid
    Stallion
    Lone Star x Phreak
    Immortality and wings
    [IMMORTALITY][WINGS][horn]

he's a total freebie tbh he already has like 75 kids what's a couple more

Jarris
    Dapple gray
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Stallion
    Caden x Fray
    Immortality
    [IMMORTALITY][wings]

it was only a matter of time before j was back on his bullshit tbh but he'll be limited to one or two so just ask first and there will probably need to be at least some semblance of a plot

Bible
    Black
    Hybrid
    Mare
    Lone Artist x ?
    [immortality][wings][horn]

her one claim to fame is that she's larva's mom and probably gonna die soon in theory lmao she should probably already be dead but i have no concept of time give her one last baby and she can die in childbirth tbh two of her three children were royals maybe yours could be next

honestly feel free to peruse all of my characters and ask about anyone you may want to use although the only neat thing about any of them is that some of them have good names lmao
    Dibs on bible, plsplspls.
    SHE'S YOURS