• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  From the ashes a fire shall be woken; Caelestra
    Caelestra

Wandering around Beqanna and healing those that were in need of it was her favourite thing to do, exploring the weird and wonderful lands that were collectively known as Beqanna, lumbering around as a large bear and enjoying all the fish she could find, along with the occasional clumsy deer, life was enjoyable, especially when she didn't get into troublesome situations, like the one with a dragon.

The last thing the mare was expecting was for the Axolotl to suddenly change into a bear, though to be fair, this sort of thing was not that surprising in Beqanna.
    The mare tilts her head curiously as she moves around the bear, admiring its pale coat "Well well, Axolotls, horses and bears oh my. And what a handsome bear too" she humorous, halting once she reaches the front end of the white beast. "Hello," she flutters warmly "I'm Caelestra. But call me Cael" she smiles kindly.

"So what's an Axolotl-Bear doing out here in the river" she asks curiously "You should be glad I wasn't hungry" she humours as she shifts back into her bear form which she is a lot more comfortable in, preferring to be coated in thick fur and armed with sharp claws, it was definitely a lot easier to get out of prickly situations in her bear form, and so the mare preferred it a lot more to her horse form. 

@[Aodhan]
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: From the ashes a fire shall be woken; Caelestra - by Caelestra - 08-18-2019, 07:27 AM