• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Seize The Day
    Flamebrand comfortably strolled next to the dappled mare. He was enjoying her company and the way she made him forget about his worries. The chestnut stallion couldn't help but smile as the pair strolled down the path. He said Yes ma'am I was born here. My birth home was called The Valley but it is no longer here. Maybe if we head to Loess I can see my mom. He would love to see Cress again and know what has been going on with her. He hoped to meet some of his siblings one day.

@[Nimue Isolde] sorry about the post. I replied on my phone
    Her silver locks draped across her neck, tangling and weaving with her opal wings as the walked. She had always been one for small talk, enjoying the simple pleasures had always been her way, and so the stroll and quaint talk between her and Flamebrand brought a sultry smile to her face - she was proud in the fact that for the most part a smile was always part of her ensemble.

He had in fact been born here, in the valley? A place that no longer existed. She wondered silently what all had happened to Beqanna in all the years it had survived floating amongst the sea. She listened until he had finished, I would most definately enjoy a trip to Loess with you. It would be a trip I'd very much look forward too.I hope to find something exhilarating amongst my travels. she said with a sigh filled with wonderlust.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Flamebrand]

The male let his gaze drift towards the winged girl beside him. He thought about his birth place and let out a soft sigh. He let her words sink in as she spoke. Flamebrand said I'm excited to hear that. I'm also hoping to get to know you more my dear. The fiery stallion gave her a smile and gave her a playful nip on her front shoulder.

@[Nimue Isolde]
    Nimue gave a playful mock nip back as she smiled and bashed her long lashes at the flaming man. It had been a long time since she felt young and playful, this was a good thing for her. She laughed lightly as she broke the closeness between them. They had walked themselves right out of the forest they had been in and the blue sky above called to her affectionately as she eyed the fire man. She expanded her wings, which were rather large even in comparison to her gypsy vanner build. The sunlight filtered through the opal color of her soft wings, breaking off and creating a mirage of colors in the shadows beneath. Why wait to visit. We can go now and talk amongst the clouds. she whispered in hushed, angelic tones. Then suddenly she raised her wings and gave one might thrust as she jumped against the down stroke. She climbed the vast sky quickly, not looking back to see if he would follow.

@[Flamebrand] sorry I'm a horrible closer!