• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The sound it hurts my ears, no eyes to find my way; Litotes

She had been having fun giving into Dijinni's demands, lies, trickery, theft, she had done them all and she had done them well. However, when she had woken up and she did not feel the pull of the rose gold horse to perform another task of play only to collect a gift for her she had got caught up in childs play, exploring lands, and not doing as she had requested. 

And so the rose gold horse had plucked her left icey blue eye from her face. Leaving only the gold of her father.  She had been gripped with hysteria when waking to find she was not only deaf in her left ear but also blind in her left eye. It had taken the majority of the day for Dexter to run his fingers through her thick golden coat to calm her from the ledge she found herself on. 

She had stopped returning to her mother every single night now that she was growing she thought she could take on the world herself. But she was wrong, very, very wrong and now she had no idea where her mother was. She was not in the meadow today and so slowly, with the help of Dexter she made her way across the dusty ground of Pangea. The red dust clung to her golden lion belly as she slinked through caverns. Thistles clung to her coat matting quicker than Dexter could pull. She needed Dexter's guidance more than ever, and every time he turned to discard of the thistles she scolded him. 

She needed to find her dad, needed his guidance.  She didn't know what to do to fix this mess she had gotten herself into. As the canyon opened up she crawled her way to the rivers edge, lapping up as much as she could as quickly as she could. When she was done she looked across the flat horizon, searching. Litotes! she shouted her confidence of finding him slipping away slowly. Dad... she whispered, trailing off as the word she'd never said slipped across her lips.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Litotes] I dont know if it snows in Pangea in the winter /: my bad.
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

but you’d never get hit without earning it
    and i only hit you first ‘cuz i deserved my own hit too
    still it comes the time to call you out
    since i’m the one that you should be about

Pangea is home like no other place has been home. Not in that it is where he belongs, exactly, because he will always belong in the meadow in Hyaline, but more so that Litotes has found a place to settle. While his skin still itches to move into more, he feels more peace than he has in years. It is within this home that he hopes he can find some of his children, or even just some of his family. Maybe they will not be fully raised here, but perhaps they can settle here.

One such child returns to Pangea, one that he has hardly seen. Felicitey is no less loved than his other children, though Lie cannot say he feels a powerful connection with her. Guilt wells in his throat, choking him, as he realizes how horribly he may fail her. A frown presses the corners of his lips downward. Disappointment and irritation with himself is a regular feeling; he sits in the discomfort as he watches his mischievous daughter wander closer. She calls for him, a noise that forces a startled gasp from his chest. Even as a yearling, she is still young enough for her distress to disturb him.

“Feli,” he calls, trotting across a shallow part of the river to her side. He dips his head to ruffle her name, eyes flitting to Dexter in a silent greeting. “What’s happening? Are you okay?”

Litotes