• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. [Lethy, any]
    Her mind was good.

Her body was good.

Her soul was good.

And she attributed most of that to Aten. His support ment the world to her and she smiled lightly as she watched Popinjay go after Turul. She knew her description of the mountain, fairies, and magic had not been thorough but she was not ready for Popinjay, though she had just met her and took her under her "wings", to go on that quest of walking the formidable mountain and facing the illusive fairies.

She herself had made the trek once and was not entirely sure of the extent their magic reached. The fairy had wanted her to talk to 3 immortals and she found herself at a stand still in her quest. She was not entirely convinced immortality was what she was looking for. She wanted to not be weak and defenseless when it came to protecting her family. Looking at Popinjay and standing beside Aten she was more sure of this fact than anything else. But she wanted to protect them, not herself. She would explain to Popinjay one day when she is older, she thinks.

For now her eyes wander back to Aten's amber gaze. Thank you, for being here for me and for supporting all of my decisions. Know that I am here to do the same for you. she said reaching to trail her muzzle along his cheek.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten]
    @[Popinjay]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677