• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Happy Summer Solstice! [NOW WITH RESULTS]

Happy Summer Solstice! Enter here or donate a trait for a chance to win a new one!

RULES
    • Everyone who responds gets one free raffle entry, and donating a trait (or traits) gives you one extra entry
    • Players can only donate expressed traits, whether they be genetic or non-genetic. 
    • Traits donated by players will be given out (up to 15 - donations after that will be stored for the next raffle)
    • If there are fewer than 10 donations, BQ will step in and donate some of her own
    • Everyone who doesn’t win gets their entry moved to the next raffle. These entries can carry over 3 times (giving you 4 chances to win), after which they will expire
    • Players can’t win more than one trait per raffle
    • If you don’t want the trait you win, you are welcome to donate it right back! You will still get your additional entry carried over to the next raffle
    • 0-space trait prizes can be used on any character
    • 1+ space trait prizes can’t be used on a horse that currently has more than 5 spaces of traits
    • Entries will be open until June 28th at midnight US CST.
    i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category

Congratulations all winners! Please remember to post an update if you are keeping your trait and who you are giving it to. All traits are genetic. Some of these traits are new and do not have descriptions yet, but they will be updated shortly. Feel free to ask an owner/officer any questions you might have. You also may have noticed some of your traits have mutated and become a bit more summer-y...you can thank the summer solstice fairies for that!

@[Shelbi]: Neon color changing (2-space)
    @[savage]: Light manipulation (4-space)
    @[AbbyNormal]: Singular regeneration (1-space)
    @[Jassal]: Sunshine wings (1-space)
    @[kahzie]: Firefly aura (1-space)
    @[devin]: Sandstorm creation (2-space)
    @[Lavender]: Water immunity (2-space)
    @[Colby]: Squirrel shifting (2-space)
    @[Drea]: Mood color changing wings (1-space)
    @[Kristin]: Lion mimicry (1-space)
    @[Radar]: Phoenix-type immortality (1-space)
    @[phaetra]: Fire wings (1-space)
    @[Samm]: Hummingbird shifting (2-space)
    @[Mirage]: Heat immunity (2-space)
    @Leah: Summer appearance (0-space: body is coated in living fire with bright red glittery mane/tail. A trail of harmless flames follows users around, but can be shut off at will. Farts fireworks idk)

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    [Image: Leah.png]