• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Something for this girl
    So I posted Davina in the meadow she's kind an oddball and a massive mess but its all fine lol. Anyways she needs friends or at least acquaintances or something lol. I'm down for whatever with her, she just needs to put her weird self out there and be social cause she's kind of an angsty introvert right now and she needs someone to help her come out of her shell. So throw your ponies at me/her!! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    chem would be all over that Big Grin
    If you want a friend who is a phasing raptor clawed bird-horse that climbs trees Myrkari would totes be a weird pal; but if you wanna go for something interesting too I have Nodens who is a shapeshifting everything changing trickster.
    Oh fork, I actually saw Davina in the meadow but I couldn't figure out who to post to her, and then I didn't realize you had posted here because I'm bad at stalking the boards.

Anyway, if you still are interested, I've got several I could toss her way. I think Starsin is my most active, but she can be kind of...mean, I guess? Mean in a weird way because she doesn't always mean it lmao But I also have several nicer characters!

@[Lena]
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    @[Chemdog] I’m sure D would love to meet him! I know this is kinda late and delayed but it’s fine everything is fine lol

@[Anodyne] A million times yes!!! Myrkari sounds fabulous!

@[Colby] ooooooo yes!!! I love starsin and have always wanted to post with her I am so down!!

I can do reposts of my post in the field of her being a weirdo and hunting for fish lol
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    I AM LATE FOR EVERYTHING EVER ALWAYS AND I LOVE MY D POST THANK YOU <3
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Aten is always in the mood to make friends. Seems I'm a bit late to the game but I'm sure he and Lena would love to meet.
    @[GamerGirl63] no worries!! And you are definitely not late lol! I can throw another D post in the meadow for Aten!! She needs friends!
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Sounds like a plan to me Smile @[Lena]
    @[Lena] we can throw any one of mine with any one of yours! <3
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey