• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i dropped my last one in a volcano so i need another -x
    WOLFBANE
    arabian hybrid stallion
    For this breeding he is cloud-patterened appaloosa with irisdescent silver aardwolf markings [born palomino with iridescent blue aardwolf markings (ee/Aa/nCr)]
    tegteg [SELF-HEALING][self manipulation*][invisibility][wings][carnivore][vision manipulation]
    permission to use Wolfbane from Calcifer

LEPIS
    abstang hybrid mare
    perlino dun tobiano with navy points (Ee/Aa/CrCr/Dd/nT)
    tegteg [EMPATHIC PROJECTION][WINGS][kelpie mimicry][happiness induction][immortality][wings]

I'd like a girl named Celina please, and if there are twins can the second one also be a girl named Lumina
    foal will be played by kahzie
    for color could she please be white with iridescent silver dun/aardwolf markings, cloud-colored spots, and a navy blue mane and tail. for a twin go crazy.
    [48, 79, 68, 96]

Celina
    Filly
    Abstang Hybrid
    Wolfbane x Lepis
    White with iridescent silver dun/aardwolf markings, cloud-colored spots, and a navy blue mane and tail (Ee/Aa/nCr/Dd/nT)
    tegteg [SELF-HEALING][WINGS][KELPIE MIMICRY][empathic projection][self-manipulation]
    Played by Kahzie
    Due July
    Breedable January