• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    just couldn't pass them up -x
    Sire
    Name: Litotes
    Breed: Andalusian x Akhal Teke
    Traits/defects: Arcane darkness manipulation, companion animal
    Color: cremello with silver nose, fades to snowflakes, galaxy marking
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [ARCANE DARKNESS MANIPULATION][COMPANION ANIMAL][GALAXY MARKING][LION SHIFTING*]

Dam:
    Name: Valdis
    Breed: Friesian/Mustang Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Fire Aura, Immortality, Frost Markings, Dragon mimicry
    Color: light blue tovero with frosty white markings, metallic gold mane and tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nCr/nT/nO
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [FIRE AURA][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON MIMICRY][FROST MARKINGS][light beam emission][animation]

Foal:

Name: Altissima
    Player: Squirt

Colour Picking: (not 100% sure if any of this would be okay, if not then please just roll for all colour stuff and surprise me!)
    white with pale blue tint
    black (or v. dark blue? either works) markings on face (like this: LINK)
    metallic silver mane and tail*
    * I was thinking the silver mane/tail could be a combo of the gold from one parent and the silver markings on another?? But if that's a no then just a white mane/tail work!!

Trait wise my only request is that if dragon mimicry mutates I just get something simple like dragon vision but other than that have at it!

if there are twins, they will also be played by Squirt. Please roll for colour and all that fun stuff:
    male twin - Ailanto
    female twin - Ailinel

Valdis and Litotes used with permission from their players!

I love you and please forgive my rambling

28, 38, 32, 96

Name: Altissima
    Breed: Hybrid
    Color: White with pale blue tint, dark blue face markings, metallic silver mane/tail
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [LIGHT ABSORPTION][COMPANION ANIMAL][DRAGON VISION][galaxy marking][fire aura][immortality][frost markings][animation]
    Parents: Litotes x Valdis
    Played by: Squirt
    Due Date: July
    Breedable by: January

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    THANKS you're so freaking awesome
    I’m seriously in love with her
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey