• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lead me into the light and I shall follow; Any!

winter wonderland

The ivory male was still getting used to the changes of heat as the seasons passed, the resort was most definitely unforgiving in terms of warmth, his companion knew all about it all too well, usually sat in shade panting until the sun sets.
    He had spent too much time on the island alone, it was time to pay visits to other kingdoms and learn of their diplomatic states, though first, he thought a visit to Sylva was necessary, he had not seen the Sylvans since the war, and even then had little contact with anyone from Sylva before the start of the war.
    Especially with the word of Sinner's challenge Ruinam grew rather nervous, he did not doubt Sinner's ability to win but felt like he was rather useless sitting on an island by himself. 

The white male launches himself into the water, greeted by a cool sensation rushing through his body. He is followed by his companion who rushes toward his tail, clamping down onto the end rather than having to paddle after the male. 

It does not take long to reach Tephra, the war-torn kingdom slowly recovering from the dramatic fray. 
    The stallion is sure to pass through quickly, not wanting to disturb any of the residents, though at some point the stallion would most likely have to pay them a visit, to see what their stance was on the resort.

All is quiet and peaceful as the stallion enters Syvla, the familiar landscape casting a smile upon his muzzle, as he walks he observes the autumnal forest change and slowly shape itself, colourful leaves falling to touch his ice-white skin, the stallion finds the water source he is familiar with and halts, the surrounding area illuminated the the various light beams that broke through the thick canopy.
    The stallion does not wait to announce himself, eager to meet everyone again.

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    The quiet autumn forest was beginning to buzz more with life. Perhaps the aftermath of silence from the war finally had come to an end. The era of serenity was here—but he did not see it was a time of peace. It was a time of beginning, a time for things to finally be right. Sylva eventually would be in her rightful place as one of the four kingdoms and he would have the crown he has always deserved.

Sinner has kept himself focused these passing months since the war. While the quiet of the forest has let him think with a clear mind, it was about time to get everything moving in the right direction. If that meant keeping Loess on their toes just as they kept him on his, then so be it. He would not be consumed or pushed back by their antics. It was all amusing to him truly.

With the troubles as of late, recently having Aziz stolen and gaining his own two prisoners, Sinner has been on his own to ensure the security of Sylva. Burning down the forest seemed like something the Loessians would come and do. Pathetic dragons, he thinks with a shake of his head.

When the distant, yet familiar scent reaches his wet-nose he stops immediately in his tracks. The hound flickers his eyes across the autumn forest. Quickly makes his way towards the water source and soon enough there is a familiar call breaking the quietness of the autumn forest. He is quick to find the source of the call—the familiar white stallion and his companion.

“Well, well,” he says with a large smile as he strides towards the familiar stallion. “I thought you forgotten about us after all this time.” A part of him was pleased to see Ruinam, but nothing he was freely say to the other male. “What brings you all this way?” He asks settling down near Ruinam.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Ruinam]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

winter wonderland

Ruinam is relieved when he sees the hound appear, always curious to see where he would come out of, unsurprisingly, he was rather good at moving silently, though Ruinam could be quite inattentive at times.
    A smile quickly appears as he watches Sinner settle down nearby, greeting the hound with the dip of his nose "It is nice to see you again Sinner" he smiles, comforted to see the other male in a seemingly good mood as well.
    "I would never forget, I have been rather busy on the Island" he nods, shifting his weight comfortably "I have come for a few reasons" he begins, his voice retaining its usual calm and deep tone "I am meant to be doing diplomatic visits, to find out the relation of the island to others, but I had to come to Sylva first of course" he laughs gently with a smile "I also wanted to wish you good luck, I have heard of the rumours and I believe it is the perfect time for Sylva to rise" he nods, at first Ruinam had become quite nervous, listening to all the rumours collectively, he had no doubt that Sinner would win, but all the chatter still made him uneasy.

"Sylva will put Loess in its place, and as always I am always ready to assist, so is the resort, although currently the island is only really inhabited by me" he laughs, still having done nothing about the island's small number of residents.
    "How have you been Sinner? All this fuss must be quite strenuous" he asks curiously, Ruinam was definitely unable to handle such a load of trouble, especially all at once.

As the male settles he is joined by his companion, his sole informant of any news, a sort of rumour bringer. The fox joins the stallion and props himself up against his ivory-white legs, yawning as he looks toward Sinner.

Ruinam
    @[Sinner]
    ruinam-500px
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    It seemed forever since the hound had seen Ruinam after he had left Sylva to claim the island territory. Sinner, at the time, knew it would be best. Sylva would need allies from other territories. It was also a good fit considering Tephra’s dispute and dislike for Loess as well. Ruinam had been the perfect fit for the political move—he was a loyal subject within his little collection.

The white stallion instantly greets him like old friends who have not seen each other in ages. Ruinam would always be someone Sinner could trust—perhaps a friend, but the hound has hardly ever thought of others as friends. His comrade had proven over and over since meeting him in these woods that he was loyal and willing to serve. But now that he was his own ruler, a leader of a land, would it be the same?

Sinner listens with ears perked forward as Ruinam continues to speak after his greeting. Ruinam mentions subjects that often send Sinner off to sleep. He doesn’t particular care for dealing with the diplomatic ties. It has always been Mary’s department, but since his co-ruler was not here it seemed he would have to do the job. Although, part of him was curious what kept the other stallion busy. If Ruinam was to be his ally, then he would need to know the ins and outs of the island’s dealings.

“It’s not easy running your own place, is it?” He comments with a soft laugh. It had been years ago, a time where he thought he would never lead a land. “It does take up a lot of your time. But I am glad you could come give us a visit even if it is a business call.” When Ruinam mentions the challenge, his smile spreads a little wider. “You are too kind,” he gives the white stallion a humorous wink.

Ruinam eagerly showed his colors of loyalty to the autumn kingdom. Part of him was surprised how ready he was to send his own territory down a path. However, their relationship had been built from the beginning here in Sylva, and perhaps it was Ruinam’s ties to Sylva that made him still.

“Your loyalty to Sylva is admirable Ruinam. I knew from the first day you came here you would never forget us.” He mentions because such loyalty deserves to be mentioned, to be noticed. “Sylva will always have the Resort’s back as well. We will assist and be ready for whatever,” he says with a hard nod of his canine head.

His eyes flicker at the movement of the white fox that now joins them. A smirk crosses over his mouth at seeing the little creature again. The arctic fox would never be too far away from Ruinam surely.

Turning his focus back to Ruinam, Sinner considers his recent question. “It comes with the job,” he chuckles. “But I do not feel weighted down by it all.” He has not felt an ounce of stress since challenging Castile. It was what he had been waiting for so long. The crown fueled him when he waited so patiently for the right moment. Now that it was happening, he could not falter. Sinner could not let himself stress and become afraid. “It would be silly to fear the battle ahead. I have waited too long for this moment to make a move.” The war between Loess and Tephra had been the perfect moment. “Sylva deserves more than to bend the knee to Loess.” But Castile deserved it as well. It wasn’t something Sinner cared for truly, he just wanted to take the crown for himself finally.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Ruinam]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form