• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who am I? ; Rayie

Her sister's criticism slides right off her back as she watches the Lynx partake in her first kill. Felicitey herself did not attempt to feed, she had found pleasure in the moment but now the flurry of emotions sat high in her gut.

She had lost her appetite, as she listened to Rayie talk about killing and the loss of internal conflict of it all, luckily Dexter had been there stroking her cheek in comfort. There was no need for Rayie to know how conflicted she was, luckily for her she seemed caught up in her current speech.

She was relieved when Rayie asked her about her parents, it was a nice distraction, a way to keep herself busy. My mom had some business to attend to, she's usually gone for a good few hours. It takes a while even in the sky to get around Beqanna. I like to think she's  trying to find us a home. Felicitey had risen from her place on the ground and padded softly back and forth across the dusty earth. Her voice picked up in excitement and her lopsided toothy grin found it's way to her face once again. I have yet to meet my dad...or I guess our dad, sorry she said with a small giggle.

She looked to the sky, the sun had moved noticeably from it's last position from when she got here. I should be heading back soon before my mom gets back. she sighed. Will I be able to find you again, the next time I'm in Pangea? she asks in mild urgency.  She had just met her sister and hoped she could continue to see her.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Rayie]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Rayie

The lioness stands with a yawn, stretching out her back as she comes closer to her sibling "I'm usually wandering around here, usually alone" she snarls, her tone bitter. She had been thankful to meet her unknown sibling, though it seemed quite short-lived "Perhaps next time we can find you something larger to hunt" she grins, turning around toward the foliage.

As she walks away she throws her head to the side and looks back toward her sister "Good luck to you I guess, I hope you find a home" she purrs, her tail gently swaying behind her as her companion animal joins her side, dragging the remains of the carcass with him.

Within minutes the pair disappear into the thicket, gone as quickly as they had appeared.
    It was a pleasant turn of events to meet another, especially when it turns out to be a sibling, one of many she still had to meet.  

@[Felicitey] sorry this is short but I'm bad at closing threads lmao