• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my friend?
    This is my attempt to get back into the groove! I'm going to try to come back with a couple kids to start and I'd love to set up some threads for them!

I'm pretty open as far as plots and whatever, I think to start I'd really just love to toss them around a bit and see where things go! I don't mind starting threads if you don't mind a vomit of rambling thoughts.

Isilya
    - Tiphon x Katniss
    - born in the Dale like, forever ago
    - has plant magic
    - very friendly and happy
    - just came back and wants to find friends/maybe another home! She's feeling a little uneasy with all the changes that have happened to BQ since she's been gone

Vastra
    - Kastiel x Nazaire
    - born in the Gates, also forever ago
    - shapeshifting, wings
    - not too sure what her personality is going to be like, I think I'm going to play it off that she's spent the last few years as an eagle or something and she's just now reverting back to horse shape so she'd probably be feeling a little feral and foggy

Ripley and Nostromo
    - xenomorph/alien pony duo
    - not much for conversation (they don't talk) but are always happy to try to eat someone or ACTUALLY eat someone if you want a little trauma in your character's life
    hello please play with me.
    maybe pteron (who is my nice boy) and vastra?
    Hello
    Just gonna slide this
    Open Thread
    In here if it tickles your fancy

She’s related to Pteron ^ as well
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    @[kahzie] YESSS!!! I can throw a thread up for them if that works??

@[Calcifer] I'll totally toss someone in there! Thank you! Big Grin
    yes please that would be perrrfect!
    i am so stoked to write with you again ♥️