• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Shifters and weird colored horses ahoy
    Aodhan got a super fancy shifting/changing trait (basically) so he needs animal species and fancy looks to copy.

In my mind when he drank the Cure he got it, and since he is still so young he probably panicked a little and needs to constantly, actively ‘think’ on how he wants to look (he wants to be ‘himself’ but he no longer really has a base state) so meeting others would make him change his appearance near-automatically xD

Would love to meet some people to make his life more awkward and interesting! He can go anywhere.
    I will happily thread any of mine with yours! Just say who, where, and when Smile
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I can offer you
    Vox
    Male
    Hybrid
    Dark blue with red mane and tail
    Jamie x Rey
    Color changing, transparent wings, teleportation, chameleon shifting
    or
    Name: Tywll
    Breed: Hybrid
    Parents: Ivar x Carwyn
    Color: Smokey Blue Roan Tovero, gold mane and tail
    Traits/defects: Porpoise shifting, wings
    I am always happy to have Cael go be bear buddies lol, I also have my lie baby who is a lion shifter
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    I love all the above ideas

I’ll try to set up some starters when I have the time!
    Hi, I just posted an open thread in Taiga so maybe @[Calcifer] has someone there?

@[SecondChances] can you make a starter?
    @[Nyx] I would love either option, though he’s briefly met Caelestra already so pick whoever you think is best? And when Aodhán gets his genes somewhat under control I would like to claim an Ilan thread Smile

@[Nyxistaken] forgot your OOC name was different for a sec Tongue