• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; everli
    The alarm in her dark eyes flashes only for an instant, replaced by the amusement he’d hoped to conjure. Pteron grins, clearly satisfied with his good humor and nods sharply as though accepting Everli’s acceptance of being taken into custody. The young stallion is not sure what being a captive entails, but decides that as he stretches toward her that it probably involves this. Very gently, he taps his blue muzzle to her shoulder just where it begins to change hue.

“You’re a captive now.” He declares as he pulls back, deciding that tagging her as though he is it is probably close to the right protocol. He’s smiling the whole while, attempting to make it as clear as possible he is only playing while still maintaining their facade.

His thin chest puffs out just a bit farther at the admiration in her voice that follows his brag about being a warrior, and he nods his head. “I might,” he says, “But I won’t. Or maybe I can’t. I’m not really sure? I never stay hurt for very long.” His earlier fall might have proven that, but he is eager to impress her and is not perturbed by a bit of pain.

“You wanna see?” It does not occur to Pteron that hurting himself might not be the quickest route to pique the interest of a girl his age. He finds it interesting, and thus far has been rather successful at affecting her (in his own interpretation, anyway), so feels rather sure of himself. “I could jump off that cliff over there?”

@[Everli]