• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ACTIVITY CHECK
    It's been a little while, so it's time for one of these! I have updated the ranks board, so check it out and let me know where you would like to be. For anyone wondering, the intel caste is something new. Essentially it is a spy caste. More to come IC on that one!

This is a MANDATORY ooc check. Anyone who doesn't reply will be removed from the board.
    Hi Sarkis can be added to the army, I'm going to do my best to be more active with her <3
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

naia is here and probably interested in the intel caste 8D
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    I’m here. That’s Leilan, Eurwen, and Aodhán. Aodhán will be 2 years old next spring and he can be a guard I think.

I’m probably fairly inactive until the end of May though. See Away board Smile.
    Vi is on hiatus I think, so idk what she wants you to do with Breckin and Oisín. I can contact her for you if you don’t have her on FB?

PS the ‘normal’ residents part doesn’t really scroll on my phone, does it work on PC?
    Can Astana be added under children?
    Neverwhere is here, but currently neither a fighter or necessarily diplomatic lol