• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The Seraphim | Litotes
    Lord Maoz
    " YOU WILL HEAR ME ROAR "
    The winds blew through white wisps of hair as the monolithic being moved through the canyon, his stature towering over the pebbles below him. The only noise recognizable out of the wind was the soft humming of the small moon above his head as it rotated. Aloysius plodded behind him, giving a soft growl to the blowing winds that whipped his mane around. The white lion was not a fan of the cold breeze, and he greeted the weather with a grimace. Lord Maoz shook his head dismissively, enjoying the mineral scent the air delivered. 

Gold shone as the sun beamed down on the two, leaving reflections on the rock walls around them.

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

It is an uncharacteristically sunny day in Pangea when Litotes spots the pair. A clearly strange stallion and his large companion. He cocks his head and shifts into his lion-form, wrapping every nearby shadow around his body. Such an interesting pair will not go unwelcomed.

The teleportation is quick and not nearly as exhausting as it once was, though the cremello finds it a bit difficult to use his power with so few shadows. Still, he melds them into the mass he needs and clears them we he pulls through, appearing before the stallion and his feline like he has been there all along. The darkness parts then wraps around his paws.

“What brings such a fascinating pair to Pangea?”

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Lord Maoz]