• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you are insane, my desire; starsin

i never said that i would be your lover
    i never said that i would be your friend
    i never said that i would take no other

There is a blinding imperative need that accompanies the intoxication of sex, when Kensa succumbs there is only the slightest gain of clarity because she will not be satisfied until she plucks the band of tension she feels growing tighter and tighter each time her tongue or lips falls against Starsin. It is not a clarity that makes her wonder why she has done this, or even thinks beyond the next few moments of the gray woman’s rise. Kensa increases her attention on Starsin only, and then when she comes continues through the insistent pressure of Starsin’s body against her touch until the constellation marked woman relaxes and follows her ebbing pleasure into a hazy afterglow.

They remain pressed together, Kensa with her cheek pressed to the curve of a hip. After a while Starsin coils back to stand beside her and Kensa finds she is glad that the other mare seems in no hurry to leave, just as she herself is not. The river beside them seems loud now that the air is not full of the sound of Starsin’s pants and delicious cries and Kensa flicks an ear lazily toward it. Lips brush Kensa’s neck, preceding wicked words that summon laughter from the tricolor mare herself, breathless. “No?” Returns Kensa, low, more a purring tease than anything else as she arches her neck and lets a hungry kiss linger at the corner of Starsin’s mouth. The earlier greed drags its claws luxuriously over her, and she dismisses any thoughts of those men (and thereby happens not to summon up any recollections of the sexual tension between herself and Ophanim). 

There is a pause before an eager gleam comes into her topaz eyes, ever bold. “Come here with me again" Kensa is heedless of the possibility of rejection, both because of what has just transpired and her natural recklessness.  "This can be our place...anywhere else we will be only friends.” She pauses. There are untasted dapples on the side now nearest her and she dips her head to kiss the one glowing highest on her shoulder, a promise to keep for another meeting in this darkening place.  “I want to know I can taste you again.” Whispered a light nip placed upon the other woman’s neck and the press of her muzzle against damp gray hide, her soft words hanging between them in the still close air of the riverside covert. She does not pretend at things like only this time she knows herself, knows she will be unable to abstain. 

kensa
    love is madness

@[Starsin]

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She is not used to not having some kind of control. She is not used to not knowing what she wants her end game to be, but everything with Kensa is so wild and daring that she cannot make sense of any of the thoughts running through her own mind.

And so, she just lets it happen.

She doesn’t know why, but the way Kensa wants her seems more genuine. It doesn’t seem entirely like a game, which somehow makes it all the more dangerous – makes her trip up on herself inside her head, makes those old insecurities that she left buried beneath arrogance try to claw their way to the surface. It was nothing new for her to want to be wanted; that was her lifeblood, even if it was all for show, she lived and breathed for that kind of game. But to want to be liked was something else entirely. That opened the doors for rejection, for not being enough, for someone discovering that maybe they don’t like all the parts of her (because god knows, she was far more unlikable than she was likable).

Kensa wants her, now – but there were so many reasons that she shouldn’t.

The feel of Kensa’s lips against her skin, the heat of her against her mouth, is enough to pull her away from the endless sea of “what if” scenarios she was already drowning in. She flicks her dark blue eyes back to the topaz of hers, another slow smile unfurling across her lips at her suggestion. “Ours,” she repeats, moving to brush her muzzle against a tangle of flaxen mane, and to the satin-smooth skin beneath it. The scent of Hyaline was still there, but now she smelled of sweat, and of her, and there was something so satisfactory in that; something that created a sudden, but fleeting swell of possessiveness. Her silver body curves around the front of hers, their chests touching, her lips settling just behind Kensa’s ear as she says in that low, saccharine-sweet purr of hers, “Just don’t practice on any other girls between now and the next time I see you.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Kensa]

i never said that i would be your lover
    i never said that i would be your friend
    i never said that i would take no other

Kensa has, from her very earliest days been so full of the world. The sky over her head when blue is a violent cerulean, the grass beneath her feet razor edged, water tastes of stone and clouds. Everything is loud, vibrant, teetering on the verge of intolerable but she consumes it. Drinks deep. Kensa is bottomless, endless, her small supple body a vessel of limitless volume. Even with all her capacity for experience she needs a narcotic.

So there is sex, and the game of attraction. It is not so much numbness that appeals so much in the pursuit of pleasure but rather the narrowing of focus that comes with desiring another, the chase and entanglement that for her inevitably follows. Giving of herself is a distinct pleasure and her expansive heart, while particular with romantic love, has plenty of room. Too much room, maybe. She is not as afraid, wary, as she should be of getting too close. Naturally there is a distant warning that she should take care but recklessness long ago made her deaf to all but the most violent alarms.

This is a rare a perfectly suspended moment, one that Kensa feels herself tracing the edge of, preserving before it has even ended. Starsin’s chest pressed to her own Kensa brushes her lips against the juncture between the gray mare's jaw and neck. The laughter she breathes against the skin there muffled until she draws back an inch.  “Not a chance.” She has had so many lovers, some of them friends, some of them dangerous flings in the dark… Few that she has any interest in returning to more than once or twice, but even now it is difficult not coax Starsin into staying the night here, forgetting their respective lives for the chance to twist together a few times more before leaving with their promises to return bright in her mind. Her smile is hidden in the dark fall of the other woman’s mane as she embraces her. “Goodnight Starsin.”

Kensa withdraws and presses a fleeting kiss to the corner of Starsin’s mouth and returns to the river, realizing too late that her trip home would wash away the scent on the constellation dappled girl...something she would notice with a stinging pang of regret as she stepped out of the moonlit lake in Hyaline.

kensa
    love is madness

@[Starsin] The End.