• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Keep me in your jaws; any
    A soft patter of rain slowly graces the landscape with small spots of swampy growth, creating a maze of wet grass and foliage.
    The frail lioness rises from the brush that surrounds her, a loud groan escaping her lungs as she pushes her corpse forward, her petite paws landing in front of her in a placid manner as she begins to walk, her slender figure contorting to provide support as she slithers between the trees.
    It had been a while since she had left her mother, thinking that a solitary life would benefit her a lot more than one bound to the side of a bear, but right now it seemed as if she was torturing herself.
    The female's sides are decorated by visible ribs shaping the barrel of her body, her hips visible as they slide side to side in rhythm with her slow wander.

It does not take long for the soft rain to start covering her body, a heaving bellow of air erupting from the lion's jaws as she halts, peering up at the skies above as dark grey clouds hurtle right above her eyes.
    The female still hasn't really learned to hunt, only managing to get lucky on a few rabbits or unlucky fawns but never really managing to find the strength or courage to hunt something large, lacking the skill to do so anyway.

The lioness begins to move in the direction of an interesting scent, one that seems familiar even though she has never been able to come across it.
    The scent would lead her straight to Pangea, a place she had not heard much about, only not to wander too close.
    The female gently slides into a job, her shoulders puffed up as they carry her forward, her nose lifted into the air to pick up the scent as it mixed in with the aroma of wet stone and flourishing flora.

It does not take long for the female's battered corpse to arrive at the border of Pangea, her tail softly tapping the ground behind her as she announces her presence with a growl, her eyes now scampering over the landscape, her body tense and nervous, awaiting a reply. 

(here's a quick little starter cause its late)

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

How many equines did I fuck last season?

Litotes is staring, puzzled, at the border of Pangea. Somewhere in an alternate universe where this moment is portrayed in a video game, bouncing and bubbly question marks are floating above his head.

Perhaps I really did lose my mind in Loess.

Upon the border is a young lioness: thin and battered, appearing as if she only ever belongs amongst a downpour. She is clearly a child, not nearly the size of a full grown predator. Water soaks and weighs down Lie’s lion mane as he sighs, gentle golden eyes staring at the girl with pity. He is crouching amongst a small bout of tall yellow grass, loath to revealing himself but knowing this is yet another one of his children.

Rayie announces herself with a growl. The Archon briefly muses on such a bold greeting into a foreign land, but does not quite take offense; instead, he lifts himself from the damp dust and pads slowly in the girl’s direction.

“Quite the way to introduce yourself to a foreign land,” he states, voice stern but eyes calm. “Stand up, child. What are you doing here?”

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Rayie]

Rayie

Another lion quickly emerges nearby, marching toward her position, as he approaches the young feline sits upright with a grin. He muses at her greeting upon arriving in these lands, her body standing upright on command "I could not think of a better way" she smiled wryly.
    The archon questions her about her stay, Rayie takes a moment to look around, a grin replacing her timid smile "Do you not want your daughter's assistance?" she almost begins to growl as she raises her eyebrow, her body taking a step forward.

Rayie then looks toward her body, her expression dropping pretty quickly "I'm in need of a meal anyway" her tail sways behind her as she passes the larger male, standing behind with a cautious grin "Are you going to keep me waiting?" she sneers humorously, her paws carrying her into a placid jog as she takes a look around.

@[litotes]