• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL PANGEANS / ACTIVITY CHECK
    “Pangeans,” Litotes calls, atop the ten foot high rock protruding like a thumb from the ground. He does not know if any will come. In the time he has spent here, he has only seen the faces of diplomats that claim to be apart of the same nation as him. His topaz eyes gleam sharply as they scan the colorful, rock-covered horizon.

For those that do gather, if any at all, he takes a step forward and begins his introduction. The wind blows throw his tousled mane, sending it flowing like a misleading white flag through the air. A pebble or two stumbles to the earth in the dramatic silence. Blood drips from his nose and cremello grins. How fitting for a Pangean leader to head his first herd-meeting so sick.

“Eight has been absent and when called upon for a challenge, he did not answer. I am Litotes, Archon of Pangea. It is time to rebirth Carnage’s creation.”

just a short introduction that needed to be said. i honestly do not know if anyone is here other than my two characters. if there is feel free to reply ic or ooc so i can add you to the rank board i am putting up once it is finished <3
    I have just popped Rayie a joining starter so she'll be happy to join C:
    His journey had come full circle and now his legs stopped at the entrance of Pangea, where the life of Beqanna faded into sand and further out, wasteland.

Vadar isn't really sure why he keeps coming back here. This land was the rejected territory, once kingdom; a place where few ventured and even less saw fitting for life. Perhaps that's why he wants to return: they're alike in that way - rejected, ill-suited for Beqanna.

And yet, both he and the risen desert still live.

Taking his first steps inward, the black stallion twists both hairless ears when the call to arms comes. There are only patches of his fur remaining and the rest is dry, cracked skin. Under the hot sun it stretches painfully and turns brown, the color of rot. He is not... well. Except the final effects refuse to take hold and finish the job because whoever or whatever pulled him out of a stupor a few months ago is holding fast and keeping the remaining illness at bay, even as it rages out of control from the Mountain. His split hooves kick up red dust and the sand finds its way into every scab he wears until he comes to the gathering to look up, up where Litotes waits for them.

"Count me in." His misused, aching throat rasps. Vadar's lips are split and bleeding fresh like the cremello's nose. "I'm small, not fit to fight, but I have my ways. I'm Kingdom born as well - the bastard son of a bastard king, so I can hold my own in conversation. Put me wherever you'd like."

ooc: three's a party yo
    Rajanish basically lives here all the time (since it rose). But he doesn’t care who leads (ahem, is not a good follower) and lives in the caves at the coast somewhere hidden. I can make an IC response if you want to, but he more or less comes with the land more than that he lives in the kingdom so to say so he might just as well ignore this call or like, sneakily watch them all from afar with his see-through glassy ghost horse appearance Smile. I’d love to thread with him some more in any case, whether you want to put him up as kingdom dweller or more or less treat him like furniture xD