• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Welcome Party {Starsin}

Zeus

He was quickly growing comfortable in his new home. Loess was the kingdom he was meant to be in, better suiting than Nerine ever was. The equines here were much more relatable, and thankfully his brother Titus carried a similar personality.

He had met a few equines that lived in Loess, but he knew there was more and he was going to go out and find them. The champagne stallion ventured through the kingdom, familiarizing himself with his new home at the same time.

Fall was upon them, the summer heat was slowly cooling down and soon enough the trees would change colors and grow bare. Thankfully the kingdom had plenty of mountains around and would be well protected regardless of the season.

Zeus extends his wings off his back, flapping them gently to stretch them from there tightly tucked position. Allowing them to settle back on his back his eyes shoot to the right, he hears another approaching. His eyes scan the horizon but he cannot find them, Another welcoming party? He says aloud, the last mare he met took him for an intruder. He barely held the Loess scent, the native Nerinian was too new.

Release Your Inner Demon

@[Starsin]

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

It pleased her that Loess was a relatively active kingdom. It was perhaps the only reason she had not grown bored enough to leave. There was always something happening – or always something she was making happen – and the steady stream of newcomers and visitors entertained her adequately enough. Today was no different, as she stood on her favored knoll, watching the comings and goings. Her fuse was still relatively short, even by her standards, but something about snapping at the visitor from the Cove and making the snide remark in passing at the private meeting between Castile, Vulgaris, and Wolfbane had been cathartic enough that she could feel herself beginning to settle back into her normal rhythm.

The pale colored adolescent did not got unnoticed by her. She watched him from afar, blinking her blue eyes a little lazily. His unique features sparked some curiosity in her, but not enough for her to approach immediately. He had been here for a few days now, she had noticed, though he still smelled of the salt and the sea. He did not appear to be an intruder, for she had seen the tiger-mare, Sochi, leave him unscathed. Finally, she moves forward.

Even in the day, the star-like dapples glowed against her storm-gray skin, almost giving the illusion of twinkling as her skin rolled over muscles. Her stare is unwavering as her eyes steadily hold onto the young stallion’s, and her bell-like laugh chimes from her lips at his less than amused greeting. “That’s actually my official title, how did you know?” She has drawn alongside of him now, her lips still curved into a saccharine smile as she offers him, “But you can just call me Starsin. I’d tell you welcome to Loess, but sounds like someone beat me to it.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Zeus]