• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kidnappinz?
    I know it's not terribly original n stuff but I think I have an idea for a sort of lifetime/molding plot for Citadelle 8D

She's just a newborn/less than 1yo right now but maybe when she's around 1 or 2 someone can kidnap her? Don't much care about the gender of the abductor or where they live... Like maybe they meet on neutral ground, and Cita being Cita is snarky and bratty toward them and they decide she needs to be taught better? Or they see some kind of potential in her, something like that. By then, her parents will have wandered off (dunno if Bruja is still around, but I know she hadn't played Daquiri very much and Everclear is sporadic for me, I'm kinda treating him as an NPC for now) so basically she's just forced to live wherever she's taken.

Anyway, maybe her abductor or someone else within the kingdom she now lives in decides to harness her potential and teaches her how to fight. Kind of a whole "raised by my family's enemy" sort of thing, but without the family ordeal xD

Beyond that... that's all that I really have in mind as far as setting her up for the future. I thought maybe she develops a sort of stockholm syndrome for her captor or gets really attached to her trainer... and eventually has a kid with one or the other of them? But that's pretty far off for now xP  Figured I'd see if anyone's interested in the first place 8D

Just hit me up on here or on discord! I'm kinda obsessive about checking both of them lately.
    Everclear - Oaks - Doctor

Inactive/May Return:
    Volcan
    Hey!

I have Sinner. He never has kidnapped someone before, but it's within his nature to take things he wants if he sees another to be useful for his own benefit. Possibly could go along those lines if you want Tongue
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

@[Shelbi] That sounds perfect really! Big Grin Plus I kinda lurk on Sinner's threads anyway, it would be super awesome to get to interact with you & him :3

I actually think I may age Cita up right now anyway... the way I want to play her just doesn't quite fit a newborn (I'm discovering that as I work on a post with her now, I had a feeling that would happen lol) so if you wanted we could go ahead and kick into gear? I can try and get a post up tonight or tomorrow in the Meadow for ya if you'd like ^^
    Everclear - Oaks - Doctor

Inactive/May Return:
    Volcan
    Yay! I'm excited.

The Meadow works for me Smile
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter