• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

help me
    I need some spice in my life with my ponies.

Sinner - Leader of Sylva - 5+ years old - Hellhound - Manipulative, cunning, cynical, deceitful
    Pretty much your normal bad villain, always looking out for himself and his own interests. Sinner will use about anything or anyone to get what he wants. He enjoys abusing others either mentally or physically. I'm open with him about anything really, though likely not love as he doesn't really seem to be that type, but he doesn't seem to mind having a plaything as he found out with Valdis.

Titus - Living in Loess - 5+ years old - Ocelot shifter - Bold, fun-loving, risk-taker
    Living mostly his life in Loess after being kidnapped as a child from his parents in Nerine. He has always had negative thoughts about his family and not really thinking he has a place in this world. He was recently the General of Loess during Wolfbane/Lepis, but was quickly removed and sort of forgotten which has made him a bit negative and depressed. Titus could use some friends, lover, or anything really to spark some life into him.

Eva - Mostly wandering/waters - Yearling - Neraid shifter - Curious, charming, and flirtatious
    Eva was given birth on the beach after her mother, Lucrezia died, and grew up within the surrounding waters of Beqanna. So, she has a strong connection and love for the waters of Beqanna. She recently was in the Island Resort quest, so she made her first time on land during the quest, although she prefers the waters still. I'm still working out things for Eva, but she pretty much is still a child and could use some friends or maybe a young love interest. She has an open thread right now here.

Dracarys - Not born - Likely to be stubborn and maybe narcissistic
    She isn't born yet, but always fun to plan her making some friends! Big Grin Her parents are Sinner x Valdis, so she will likely be very stubborn and spoiled. Maybe even narcissistic. She probably will like dragon-friends due to her mother, but also I am going to have her try and change her Fire Aura for Dragon Mimicry once she is born at the mountain Tongue
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Titus should come to Tephra and be friends with Magnus. >:)
    Titus x Sawtooth still needs to happen!
    Was also going to throw someone at Eva, either Abysm or Sviko. Any preference ?
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    @[laura] Ooo I'd love for them to meet! I added it onto my to do list Smile

@[Kristin] Haha, yes it does! Do you still have her out or did you closet her? As for Eva, how about Sviko?
    currently playing

Sooo ive been meaning to throw mary sinners way

Also when Venus has her babies i want her to visit Titus with themSmile
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

I’m always happy to do anything with Sinner!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    A) I'm sorry that I let our Sinner x Kora thread flame out *hides*
    B) Dracarys and Phesque need to be friends once they're born! She's my untraited Daeyxis baby who will be bold and brassy and fierce and I think they'd get along splendidly <333

@[Nicole] Ooo yes, we need to thread Mary and Sinner again! I'd definitely love Venus and Titus to catch up Smile

@[nyxistaken] Of course Wink I'll get my reply up soon! Sorry for the wait :3

@[Lydia] Ah that's okay! Tongue And yeah, I'd love for the little ones to meet Smile I'll add it on my to do list so I remember in the future Wink haha
    currently playing