• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

BLIND DATING for Valentine’s
    Adult Male: Flamebrand
    Adult Female: Jayhawk
    Child: Aeghir
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    I LOVE this idea! Please match Jesper, Velk and Juice <3
    Jesper | Juice | Velk
    Oh my LORD. I love this idea!!
    Godbear and eight are in!
    Please add Sabra and Raul! Both adults. This sounds like a great block-breaker ?
    Love this idea! I've got Barebone (baby boy) and Dawn (adult girl) willing to participate!
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

If there's still time to get in on this, Lilitha and Disastardly (both adult females) could use being forcibly set up, though both of them would probably only friend hang out. Also Kirby volunteers his daughter Kali, who's like 1, 1 1/2 or something.
    Hahaha

I’ll see what I can do

Closing this here!! I’m gonna match and post your results.