• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Baby sloot, doo doo doodoodoo doo, baby sloot!
    Tana needs to pop his cherry, and then proceed to realize that parenting = responsibility and that it's Not Easy. Basically, he needs to grow up. Look at Raul, always the more responsible brother. Catch up, dork. 

So, if a shot at a dragonling sounds exciting to you, and you have a pretty young thing that doesn't mind being taken by a frost dragon and added to his eventual herd of lovelies, let me know! These all need to make IC sense, and I'd like at least one thread together before he entrusts his genes to said females. His stats will be posted closer to breeding season, this is mainly to get a head count for threads.
    Venus and Tana? Wink
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

I have been SO tempted lately to bring Tähti back out...

She has serial immortality, and is pretty much aromantic pansexual or, something? So she might not be faithful enough for his herd but also couldn’t be bothered by other babymommas existing ^^

But most of all she would die upon childbirth and there’d be two babies for him to look after! Ain’t that fun xD
    and maybe a dragon baby would be just the thing to help that dying-upon-birth be reasonable. Methinks Smile