• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

make levi babies for my birthday!
    I want to torture Levi with some babies this season if anyone wants to play one! He's semi-active and lives in Tephra but i may at some point send him over to one of the islands to be grumpy and alone depending on how his current Rapture thread goes. He is honestly a dick but can be caring when it isn't inconvenient to him.

I highly prefer if he was used only by people who had the intention to play the baby, but i realize that even the best of plans sometimes don't always work out

moms
    If you have an active mare you want to use with him we could have an interaction, but I'm also ok with this happening off-screen. As far as conception backstories - no rape. he's not very charming but is ok with one night flings as long as he doesn't have to work too hard for it. He doesn't usually make the first move... but ya know in the fall he may be feeling inspired. also, he's not looking for commitment (has a lifelong very toxic relationship with rapture)  and he wouldn't insinuate that he wanted anything more than s e x

babies
    once birthing season comes around, if mom wants to dump the baby off with him that's awesome! he has his flaws, but he would take care of any kids. If mom wants to stick around we can play that out and see how it goes. I would like for him to be involved on some level with any of his foal, at least while they are young

if he ends up having a few flings i could always have him go check the adoption den too if that's preferable for you
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]