• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Adopt a Scorch.
    So, Scorch is pregnant, the physical embodiment of a mental breakdown, no longer connected to Nerine emotionally enough to stay there since it smells like the husband she cheated on, and needs an escape. Essentially, she needs to be adopted, and I need one of y'all to take her under your wings.

She also needs someone to be there with her during the birth, otherwise I'm scared that she will abandon the baby, thinking it will somehow make up for what she did. Ideally @[Brennen] shows up because DRAMA and sad, but that might not work out so if anyone else has someone sympathetic who wants to hold her while she cries and encourage her to bond with the child, that would be awesome. Shah would do good there too, actually, but I am open to suggestion.

So yeah - the adopters have to be anywhere except Nerine or Tephra, and she would like to meet them and sort of just Live There in sad hermitude. Thanks Sad
    Cress likes to collect friends so. :| Cress could bring her to the Resort maybe?
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

Chaol likes strong but broken. He can be anywhere you want.
    ACTIVE: Chaol. Graeme. Astarielle. Roma. Furia. Crynn. Taron. Lilette.

SEMI-ACTIVE: Lieschel. Anani. Achlyss. Willa.

INACTIVE: Alt. Phyre. Feyre. Ianto. Tiernan. Kyofu. Arzhur. Pazuzu.
    Shah would definitely adopt his mom :|
    You know all of mine are available for hugs. Ilma is the only one qualified for full adoption. Or like she did with Sab, an Ilma Intervention ™.

Aodhan isn’t really helpful since he’ll be a baby himself, and the other two are in Nerine but I think you’re saying Scorch doesn’t want to see them at the moment, so they wouldn’t qualify.
    Aten would be willing to take her in. He lives in the Taiga.
    Brennen will show up, so adopted beware. -lurks- :3