• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take pity on me.
    not that i need a million new threads, but i have some gorgeous characters that i'm trying to slowly get more active, but they need development. this can be a more fleshed out a plot or, if we're being real, just more characters to throw them at to see what happens. i'm always game for romance, friendships, enemies, or just good old fashioned torture.

okay - let me know if you have any ideas! <3

ADNA

she is the first vulgaris x leliana snake baby. she's just turning two now so she's basically a teenager. her dad recently lost his memory and she found him eating a baby so she is kind of Messed Up at the moment. she recently ran away from home. i would love to traumatize her more, have someone find / corrupt her, or take her mind off everything.

AEGEAN

he is the youngest kagerus x solace yearling and is gorgeous. he's technically lethal white because i posted stats incorrectly (whoops!) but he survived because he has immortality so he's pretty dreamy. he falls in love with basically everyone he meets, has his head in the clouds, and is ready to start developing more.

BRIGADE

he is my daemron x pyxis yearling who is wild and broody and temperamental. he's kind of feral because he was raised (almost literally) by his father's wolves and he's reckless with few social skills. he loves his parents, loves his twin wonder more than anything, and just wants to go have some adventures.

CLEAVE

he is my kingslay x etro baby who is one of three. he was just born but acts much older than his age. he has fire mimicry, which he will probably use to hurt people and will likely be a little violent and brutish. he is very self-centered, arrogant, and always spoiling for a good fight even though he's literally a baby.

EVIA

she is my woolf x kora baby who was just born BUT woolf is not a good dad so he speed aged her until she was four. because of this not-having-a-childhood thing, she's a little alien and understands things but also doesn't really get them. she has nereid mimicry and is real pretty and i imagine she will eventually be a very coy temptress, but she's basically just swimming around trying to figure out how legs work right now.
    Hi so I can’t get the idea of Brunhilde being obsessed with Cleave out of my head. I imagine she’ll be a very pretty, dainty fire mimicry girl with a serious mean streak - and will probably love being around someone similar to her. It can be unreciprocated or reciprocated - I’m fine either way. If you would like we could throw them in a thread together!

AND I would love to throw Cosmos & Brigade or Cosmos & Aegean in together!

Also I just miss Laura words. D :
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    HI Casimira wants friends.

She's Ashhal and Ryatahs dragon shifting bby girl, and she has a twin brother, Cassian.

Idk completely what she will be like. Probably a little sassy. Also probably down for eating someone in her dragon form.

i also have Everli, who is Raed x Twelve. She is blue w/ mulberry ombre and a transparent horn and mind reading. Shes going to be very sweet but I literally want to ruin her.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    pteron needs friends! and maybe romantic interests idk
    he’s currently exploring icicle isle but could go anywhere and meet anyone.

he is my nice boy™ to prove to myself and also colby that i can have a character that is not mean.
    Eight can corrupt/torture/teach basically any of them.
    I also have innocent Kilter (topsail x eight trips with telekinesis that he doesn't know he has yet) - he's super nice.
    And I have Godbear - who is a little weird because he's an incest child and didn't have a child hood.
    I could see Brigade and Juice hitting it off.

Juice is a Jesper x Lavendel. Lavendel birthed him while she was captive in Sylva. Juice deserted mom and his twin out of boredom. He is a moody, angsty teenager. He believes his sire doesn't care about him (really his sire doesn't know he exists).

Juice could use some developing too. And, I would be interested in having him join a gang or, be taken under the wing of a bad influence. I am open to other ideas too!

If you want to plot with Jesper or Velk, I am always willing!
    Jesper | Juice | Velk
    You guys are SO kind. I love you all! <3

Just let me know when and where you guys want these threads and if you want to do the starter or I should!

@[phaetra], I love the idea of Cleave / Brunhilde and Aegean / Cosmos.

I love it SO much.

@[Colby], can we do Cleave and Casimira?? That sounds fun.

@[kahzie], I wanna do Aegean and Pteron!! He’s so precious.

@[hanna], thoughts on Godbear and Evia since both are weird without real childhoods??

@[.splash.], I love the idea of Juice and Brigade! They can brood together.

@[Venge], Cleavember? Clember? Doesn’t matter. I love it.
    Y E S someday when I am caught on post I will post her somewhere!
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Any of mine. Always.

Astarielle is a yearling. Crynn, Taron, and Lilette are all bran new.

Also I probably have closet kids I could pull out.
    @[Megz], I vote Astarielle with Brigade or Aegean!