• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    where the days have no numbers; sinner, any
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    The warming of summer welcomed him out into the open. He put behind the weight of the crown and other thoughts that occupied his time of late. There was no Mary, no Valdis, and no Sabrina out here.

Hunt.

It was only the hunt and him.

Spring had brought life while summer brought growth. There would be plenty to find and enjoy the days of the hunt he once flourished in endlessly. He grew anxious for when he would ever find the time to feel the call of the hunt. It edged at the corners of his mind, hiding into the darkness, pushing him to run and chase.

He would always be a hunter.

And the hunt would always be within him.

The dark hound feels the familiar ground of the forest floor. His paws are quick to make distance, smelling a scent just on the border of Sylva and Pampas. But it was far away from everyone and everything else. The thrill quickly begins to fill him, adrenaline released into his veins and scattered across.

He does not lose the scent, but clings onto it. The hellhound has not forgotten how to hunt. It was an innate skill that no predator could ever forget how to. Even if he was a leader, he still needed find his way back to things he enjoyed. When things had been simpler.

The source of the scent is getting closer. Just around the corner of the few trees that group close together, hiding the creature he is about to enjoy taking a bite out of. Quickly, in one motion, he turns sharply around the group of trees but finds something entirely unexpected.

Sinner pulls back, his excitement obviously on his dark chiseled features are replaced with disgust. “Well, you aren’t my next meal.” He says with irritation and gives a huff of disapproval at the white and golden sabino mare.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Kora] Ah, Lydia! I'm so sorry! Forgot to add this post to my to do list. I hope you don't mind the lateness. I tried to speed it up to more "current times" right now.
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    RE: where the days have no numbers; sinner, any - by Sinner - 02-03-2019, 06:07 PM