• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

life is on a huge overwhelm right now but hopefully getting some words out this weekend. sorry for the awful delay <3

also just wanted say thanks all for keeping in mind my recurring "away" through every week as it would be ridiculous to post one every few days for the next week. and then the next. and then the next. etc :)

i also need some help in closing out threads, if possible. life is going to get even busier for a bit here soon and its super important to me to respond to posts in a timely manner (which i'm currently failing at) so i'd like to narrow each [main] character down to about 2-3 threads each instead of 5+ so that i'm better able to do that. let me know if you're willing to summarize any and let them go until our characters can meet again. thanks! <333
    We can finish our Rhae Kharon thread if need be ❤️ I totally understand! We miss you tonsssss
    :)
    We can also close out the Corban/Dagen/Brazen thread if you want<3
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita