• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not really a plot, but post with me pls.
    I am trying to post my boys more and I need more people to struggle through this adventure with me. So if you have anyone that wants to interact with Raed or Nightlock let me know pleaaaseee

Nightlock
    Carnage x Ryatah
    Stallion
    Gray w/ wings
    Turns into a skeleton at night
    He needs more fleshing out (haaaaaa) but he’s the weirder one of the two. He’s mainly just quiet but he would be capable of rape or murder or just being an asshole.

Raed
    Trashlip x Ryatah
    Stallion
    Bright blue
    Mind reading, infrared vision
    He is nice even though he pretends not to be sometimes. He can have a temper but he’s not evil. He had a thing with Aevie a long time ago but she’s not here, so, bye Felicia.

Also I guess if you want to post to one of my 800 girls let me know but I think I cram them down everyone’s throat enough. But I’m also not happy unless my todo is unmanageable so let me know.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Ooo! I have Agave and Venus who id be interested in posting with Raed.

They are both sisters, Agave lives in Nerine and is younger. She is a bit of a wild child and ocelot shifte

Venus is in Loess and more quiet, she is a sparrow shifter
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

hi, i always want more colby words.

i know i am already getting evenstar x aegean, but i am greedy.

maybe sochi or adna with one of your boys?

sochi is an unapologetic, predatory, tiger-shifter with somewhat of a chip on her shoulder.

she helped with the carnage quest and kill rhonen so she's trying to ignore that a lot.

adna is a vuleli baby who is sassy and adventerous but will be entering her confused / angry / emo phase because she is going to guess that something bad is happening between her parents.

i also have others! obviously. :|
    @[Nicole] I think Venus and Raed would get along! He's usually in one of the common lands but we can post literally anywhere Smile

@[laura] umm yes please. I think Sochi would be fun. Nightlock helped kill Rhonen too, but he doesn't feel bad about it haha. Raed could work with her too though cause he doesn't mind a little bit of anger ; )
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    yesss. i will put up an any post and you can throw up whoever feels right. <3
    Ok! ^^ I will try and get a starter up today <33
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

I have my girl Eliana, she is a grey with wings. I have an open post in the field with her if you wanna post there? Her and Nightlock would probably get along.