• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

need some things
    So first, a disclaimer: I'm terribly slow and a little unreliable at the moment, so please be prepared to be patient with me!

That said, I need some stuff for my kids to do!

Brennen Icicle Isle or Nerine - currently engaged in flirting whenever possible with Scorch, enjoying being mostly retired, always up for Stuff

Blue Brennen x Scorch - probs about 2? Coming 2? I dunno. Lives in Nerine with her parents. Needs to be super awesome.

Maertin Brennen x Galilee, twin to Qaen - same age as Blue, last of the galibrens (ah!), also with Bren in Icicle/Nerine. Would love to get in on some healing action, cause he can do that.

Elkhazel My Maksana baby. Hasn't done anything yet. Needs family??? Or something???

Noah leader of Brilliant Pampas - would love to recruit or just make friends! Just lost her dad to unleashing the plague by mob so a little Sad. Also can heal the plague winkwink

Casimir my brand new super sexy Ivar colt due in the spring WILL need things to do cause he's awesome!

I'm not listing any others but if you have requests of them let me know!
    Casmir could hang with my new baby Davina in the playground, they could stir up some trouble or something.
    i always want devin words!

* i really, really would love a thread with leli and noah together so they can be Very Sad.
    * pyxis could adopt baby sister elkhazel if you want! she's not a great mom, but she's trying. her and daemron are currently raising their brood of babies in tephra that she could run around with.

or we could do any combo with magnus or woolf or bruise or any of the other babies i have running around.
    First, I vote yes to Elkhazel joining the Daeyxis brood because it's hilarious to me that Dae keeps accumulating all these babies. AND SHUSH LAURA PYXIS IS A GREAT MOM.

Second, I am a much slower poster than you, obviously, because I still intend to send Leander to Noah. Which actually would be great timing because he kind of desperately needs to be healed >_< I swear I will get a post up for her one day, hopefully soon *headdesk*

Shroud and Elkhazel should meet! 
    They’re full sisters after all. ❤️

(plus I don’t have enough threads with you so...)
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Brennen/Blue/Maertin anyone could go hang out with Sabra in Nerine! I want to get her more active again and Devin words are wonderful <3
    @[Lena] Yeah!! When he's born he can definitely make some friends <3

@[laura] DEFINITELY a leli and noah thread but also yes, elkhazel should get adopted so she has family! I'll come up with something too post for her and tag you :3

@[Lydia] Ok! Noah needs to stretch her healing wings, she's only tried it a few times so far!

@[Kristin] Yes!! I need to play Elkhazel so having her meet people is perfect. Where should I post??

@[Bruja] ugh yes I need to post Blue or Maertin - will tag you when i do Big Grin
    Shroud is wandering but lives mostly in the Forest with Tunnel. So the Forest? ❤️
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)