• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Some parents
    Adriell – Anglo-Arabian Hybrid Stallion – Black, will fade to gray with constellations on right side - Carnage x Adalyn – Owl Shifting

Aloysius – Gray Andalusian Stallion – Cursed (skeleton at night), Immortality

Balerion – Gray Anglo-Arabian Hybrid Stallion – Intermittent Blindness – Carnage x Shiya

Brinlee – Pale Green Hybrid Mare – Clyde x Starcry

Brynhild – Buckskin Mustang/Friesian Hybrid Mare – Lokii x Myrina

Clyde – Pink Hybrid Stallion – Bald – Knightley x Blasphemous Girl

**** Infection – Black Roan Mustang Hybrid Stallion – Fangs, Regenerating Rotting Flesh, Talons, Undead – Twin to Elysha – Eight x Moose (VERY SPECIAL – ONLY OPEN TO PEOPLE WHO WILL PLAY THE FOAL AND NOT CLOSET IMMEDIATELY)

**** Landen – Black Abstang Hybrid Stallion – Canine teeth, Talons – Infection x Marilee (ANOTHER SPECIAL THAT I WOULD WANT CHILD PLAYED)

Sinder – Black Tobiano Warlander Hybrid Stallion – Has penguin tattoo on left shoulder, Mute – Osric x Kindling

Valien – Black Tobiano Arabian Hybrid Mare – Egg laying – Infection x Starlace

Victarian – Black w/ Red Diamonds (Snake Pattern) Hybrid Stallion – Pazuzu x Alysia

Just ask first so I can have a heads up Smile
    Could I use Landen? I would be breeding him with my girl Electra. The baby would he relatively active since I’m looking to play a new one! Also can we do some IC action between Electra and Landen?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Sure!
    I can pull him out of the closet for you for a little while Smile
    Using Valien please!