• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    Paradigm || Any
    Summer rays glint uselessly upon the brilliantly colored ice below, their warmth merely making the freeze slick beneath the silver witch's hooves. As she takes a glance around the frozen tundra she walks through she can't quite recall how she had ended up here. A freak accident perhaps? A kidnapping? Maybe even a wind storm...

(To be quite honest it had been a drunken night that carried her to the frozen isle, but we shall not travel to tell her this)

Either way, Elowyn found herself quite lost here. This barren wasteland was most certainly not the lush island she called her home. No- no it was certainly too cold to be the island. Dark hooves clack and slip against the frozen ground and in distaste the angered female begins to huff pale clouds into the frigid air. Dark and curling tendrils bounce and strike her silver sides as she makes her way towards what seems to be an outcropping of ice and snow, the only landmark upon the sighted horizon. 

"Oh dear."

Its the only thing the young woman can make out when she catches a glimpse of herself in the sheet of ice gazing back at her.
    Frost coats her dark nostrils, and her silver gaze is wide and confused. Thick and tangled clumps of her brilliantly thick hair hang into her slender face and - oh dear gods she looked hideous! In an attempt to right herself Elowyn shakes her head madly, hoping to push the ebony masses of freezing hair away from her face. A bewildered (and I'll be it anguished)  cry escapes from deep within her chest when the wrong the earth had done to her appearance is not fixed.

"This- This isnt.."
    Momentarily she stopped herself, for she sounded mad! (Although it's not like anyone was around to see this sad display of insanity...) Anyhow, it wasnt bad. Any stranger that would have wandered across her would see that long before she would. Beneath the trivial things that bewitched her current state the silver mare was rather beautiful and (though her vanity betrayed her) rather cunning as well. It was for these facts that (once more I shall point out, unbeknownst to her) she had been set up by those she once loved most. Sent into a drunken stupor and left to die upon the icy isle she found herself trapped upon now. Little did they (and she) know the isle wasn't abandoned at all, nor did they realize the fact that off its coast lay a land filled to the brim with equines of all sorts and kingdoms spread across a vast and gloriously plagued land. 

If Elowyn werent so bothered by her current state Im quite sure she would know this by now. But alas, this is no the case and our heroine stays put, fretting over her looks.

(( OOC : I swear once I get back into the swing of writing I wont be so terrible XD ))

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    There’s a lot of things going around lately, that would trouble the mind. Especially when all of it stacks; when it all slowly becomes a burden too big to oversee. And so, it is with the rhythm of the day that he finds himself wandering the icy plains on the northern half of the isle; the only place where solitude isn’t a hundred percent sure to get disrupted.

It is that thought that probably has upset the dae, or fate, or anything really. Whatever one likes to believe that’s not the point - it turns out there is a mare here who carries no scent of travelling from other lands, one who quite abashed with her appearance. With a tilt of his head, he listens to her rambling, and her moaning. It’s... actually it’s quite funny.

Slightly uplifted, he trots forward to meet her. ”You look a little lost.” he says, approaching her. He’s not shy, but he’s not threatening either. This island is practically his home and yet, he can’t call himself leader either, seeing as how he had been challenged but the challenge never went through. He wonders what the fairies would think - no, it’s not important right now.

Perhaps she could use a little help into this world. He’ll see.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

Sorry it’s so late! I’ve had this on my to do for a while :]
    @[Elowyn]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |