• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
    i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Velk/Litotes/any diplomats/leaders

{ and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times }

This next trip is going to be the hardest of them all, by far. As I stand looking at my son and my council-member, Velk and Litotes respectively, I swallow a sigh of exhaustion and instead focus on how blessed I feel to be safe, plague free, and gifted enough to make what's about to happen, happen. Standing at northernmost point of the Silver Cove, we three await the fall of the moon. As twilight falls to dusk, I look sheepishly towards the two men, duck behind a bush, and come back with a fruit.

A tropical fruit.

Dropping it, I explain myself: "Well. Since what is about to happen is quite taxing, I figured I would reward us. I found this fruit on my trip to the Island Resort, and I dream-teleported us one to share before our journey." Lifting my hoof, I smash open the spikey yellow thing, spilling out its fresh, juicy fruit. "Apparently, they're called pineapples. Dig in."

--

Later, we are asleep. It took less long for us to settle down together than I expected, but I guess that since Velk grew up sleeping next to me, and since Litotes is basically dead, we all fell right to. Lucidly dreaming, I go first to Velk's mind, make sure that he's ready for the transition (though he is familiar with my dreamweaving and ought not be too uncomfortable), and jump us over to the Isle. It is about midway through the night. Leaving Velk on the freezing border with barely a tree to cover him, I firmly re-close my eyes and go back to the Cove.

It is almost morning by the time I get there.

Shaken, and feeling bleary but awake at the same time, I force myself back to sleep - a trick which I've had to master over the years - and hop into Litotes' mind. Here, I spend a few extra minutes making sure he is comfortable with my mental self being so close to his, as having him detach during the teleportation could result in him getting stuck in the ocean and drowning. We don't want that. Litotes, dead as he is, agrees that we don't want that. So, with morning fast approaching and with our minds as securely attached as possible, we make the leap.

The sun is a quarter of the way to mid-height once we get there; I can tell that Velk, the local sunlight healer, is digging it already.

"Well, it's fucking cold." Standing there shivering on the border, despite the summer season, I momentarily wish that I'd dreamt us all warm. Then I think abashedly of how I'd been forced to leave Velk here alone for half the night; but I suppose that other inhabitants of this area do the same, so it's okay. Besides, now is the easy part: we just have to make sure that no one here wants to kill us, or The Sanctuary.

Sighing, I square my shoulders. "By the way, I'm not sure I've formally introduced the pair of you yet, though you know each other in passing. Litotes, this is my son, Velk. Velk, this is Litotes, one of the Caretakers of Hyaline. Now, let's meet the icicles that live here and get out." I smile at that, for we've arranged it pretty well: since Litotes is going to Nerine next, he can swim across the channel and then travel slowly back to the Cove, as fast as his dead little legs will allow him.

For now, icicles.

KAGERUS

Caretaker of The Sanctuary
    Lover of Solace
    Immortal, antlered Dreamweaver

@[Velk] @[Litotes] please salvage this thread, kag went OFF, I blame Colby for providing the buzzword 'pineapples' as a prompt to write this post.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The arrival of a stranger is strange, but to see that there were two and one of them vanished, well that seems a weird kind of drop-off to Leilan. He’s pretty sure he is familiar with both of them, one way or the other, but is too far away to notice any details on the bay-and-antlered mare to recall her name. So, while he still half-dozedly approaches to look them over, he takes note of the one who stayed. Ink and milk, the younger stallion looks about Chryseis’ age, maybe - no, a tad older, but not by much. More shockingly is that his familliarity comes in a somewhat-baroque form and with splashes that the scaled stallion soon enough recognizes upon closer inspection.

There must be dragonfire in his veins.

Now all that’s left to do is wait for the return of the mare, and the bay roan’s scaled head shakes in an attempt to fully awake. The cold helps, but only barely; Leilan’s so accustomed to it, one might as well say be re-born for it (fairies know, he wasn’t always an ice-spitter, with scales or even gold). Cold and ice then, as now adornes his scales too, is his attribute. Friend, never foe, in fact quite useful to help keep further claims at bay. There have been way too many of those. It wouldn’t do to have any more come in... But hey, that’s what he thought before they all showed up, too.

The boy seems to doze again, and in this midnight walk, the gold-maned stallion hesitates, then retreats for a bit again. If Castile’s brood wants to come visit, it looks like he will do it later, by sunlight. Leilan doesn’t think he should interrupt his sleep, the way he’d interrupted his own - restless, he doesn’t seem to settle easily with the knowledge that the other claimers could very well come back.

As silent as the first scouting arrival, so as not to wake the boy (even if he is an adult technically), the roan meanders back to his girls to wait the night out. It seems ages ago when he’s last fully slept a night, somewhere around the time the twins were concieved, no doubt. Tonight is no different, but perhaps he should at least leave the newcomer be.

When the next day he comes back around to check on the splotched male, he is somewhat surprised seeing two other vaguely familiar figures joining him. Not this again? But no - one is Kagerus, the mare who’s dropped the young man off last night, he now thinks (the same way she had dropped herself off in Nerine involuntary not a year ago) and one is a stallion he recognizes from the fairy quest, having ventured even farther north from here. Wait, was Kagerus there too that day? Her mane suggest it. Must have taken the other path perhaps. Either way, he’s glad to see they’re not all strangers and don’t look to be another set of claimers.

Yawning once, he sets into a trot. It’s likely they have not yet seen him, even though he has seen them; dragon vision and all that. Useful for greeting any kind of visitor, because he can form an idea of what they’re doing before they spot him. He overhears the last of the antlered mare’s words and chuckles before joining their little group. ”Kagerus, how nice of you to be calling names already.” He smiles though, and dips his head to her in greeting, or perhaps it’s taken as a tiny bow, who cares.

”One icicle present for you. I believe we’ve already met,” he looks to Lie, ”Though the circumstances didn’t leave much room for names. I’m Leilan - son of Scorch, husband to Breckin, Icicle - take your pick. I don’t usually care for titles, to be honest.” he grins, all of this one funny meeting to him already, as his eyes change from icy blue to emerald green rather quickly to indicate just that. ”Maybe I’ll call myself Icicle from now on.” he muses, looking from the General to Kagerus with a look that could only be described as actually considering it. He, is, after all, doing just that, blue returning somewhat into his eye colour for the onlookers’ consideration, settling on aqua. It would be better than calling themselves all Leviathans and Krakens again - maybe Nerinians could be Rocks. Hmm. Rocks and Icicles. Sturdy, yes?

”You must be Castile’s.” he says when he then, finally, meets the dual-toned male’s gaze. ”He should be around somewhere here, too - unless he’s looking for you, which would be unfortunate. Perhaps you want to wait for him?” His gaze much more serious now - no longer green or even turquoise, Leilan’s eyes are blue again quickly. ”If you don’t - I know it’s not the most habitable place ever - I could tell him that you visited.” he proposes, tilting his head.

Looking to Kagerus in a more serious manner this second time, he smiles. ”So, what’s your mission today?” he tilts his head. This time, there’s no offer to fetch a diplomat or queen. Icicle Isle is not the same as Nerine, even if it stems from it. As far as he’s considered, he’s free to make any deals or alliances with anyone - though he must also warn them that if another wins the claim to the island (hopefully not, but, who knows the future?), it probably won’t hold. But surely, if they would have wanted a full secure alliance, they should not have gone out this early. Settling claims and other disputes, simply took time - thouh by the looks of it, it seemed that Hyaline had found littler opposition.

How could they, if all the unruly figures rather fought Nerine over an icecube.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[litotes] since Kag’s tag failed, tagging you now Big Grin
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

but you’d never get hit without earning it
    and i only hit you first ‘cuz i deserved my own hit too
    still it comes the time to call you out
    since i’m the one that you should be about

The pineapple was a sweet offering, but the plague still leaves Litotes with discomfort that is now typical for him. He drifts into his sleep knowing Kagerus and Velk will be leaving, appreciative of the extra hours of sleep this will offer him. His rest is not easy, tossing and turning to be expected with a fever that comes and goes.

Finally, Kagerus’ mind touches Lie’s. It is not entirely unwelcome but a magic that still makes him wary. They come to the agreement that the cremello does not want to sleep-drown in the middle of the ocean, so they take their time familiarizing themselves.

The morning sun is welcome when the two arrive, though the cold is still cruel against their thin summer coats. “Thank you, Kag,” the cremello coughs, wry smile twisting up his face. He agrees that it is indeed ‘fucking cold,’ holding back a laugh at the antlered woman’s uncharacteristic cursing. Velk stands beside them, perhaps the coldest of the three. Lie suppresses another cough and dips his head: “Glad to officially meet you.”

Leilan is quick to appear and the Caretaker flicks his ears back, the only sign of surprise. He grins in good nature at the dragon-man, mildly delighted to officially make his acquaintance.

“Leilan! It’s wonderful to know you faired well after the quest. Litotes, now leader of Hyaline. Perhaps you can call me a Mountain.” His grin grows as the words pass over his tongue, an indication that the other’s jest is welcomed.

“We’re here for whoever is leading the Isle,” is his next reply, passing a curious glance back to Kagerus.

Litotes

@[Leilan] @[Kagerus] @[Velk] sorry this is garbage doo doo just needed to get it up
    do you ever wonder...
    ...do you ever dream?

The two-toned stallion often found himself at Kagerus' side these days. He felt purposeful when helping her with day-to-day duties and, prefered her company to patrolling along. Of course, he would do that too. Go off to give her her space or, cover more ground in the Cove. Tonight, they stand beneath the soft glow of the moon. Velk offers a quizzical brow as his mother slips away but quickly returns. His sapphire gaze falls upon the well-armored fruit  which drops to the sand. Moments later, his sensitive olfactories pick up the sweet, tropical aroma of the exposed pulp. Salmon-lined nostrils flare and upper lip curls upward to draw in the scent more. Without further ado, steed steps forward and apprehends a mouthful of the lush pulp. He swallows the juicy mash with a satisfactory gulp and takes one more bite before leaving the remainder for Litotes. He knew their travels would require a significant amount of energy - most of all for Kag but, Litotes is clearly feeling the effects of the plague. As soon as they have reached the frozen Isle, Velk would try to heal as much as he could.

He drifts off to sleep easily in the comfort of the Cove and family. When Kagerus appears in his dream, he offers a friendly smile before preparing himself for the leap. On his mother's mark, he willingly jumps with her and, extends his front hooves to land in the pillowy white stuff. Against the biting cold, Velk keeps his eyes closed and his tail tucked between his haunches. His long-lashed lids, frosted with snow, flutter open slowly as daylight thaws him slightly. When Velk opens them, he finds himself standing alone in the tundra. He shifts his weight as he takes in the barren scene - no foliage, no living critter - how awful! The two-toned male sighs but remains here, soaking in the weak heat emanating from the daystar, as he waits for Kagerus and Litotes to arrive. When they do, he lifts his poll in friendly recognition and, offers a smile of relief that both had made the jump.

Cupped lobes catch his mother's comical but, truthful, description of Icicle Isle before she introduces the two males. Velk raises his blue gaze to meet those of the cremello and, he offers a sympathetic smile. He notes the steed's two coughs, the second as if he was holding it in and, immediately, the two-toned males steps forward. He extends his whiskered muzzle as if in greeting before deciding he should explain himself. "I can help with that." He closes the distance between them, bringing himself between Kag and Litotes so that his right cheek pressed into the other male's. Closing his blue eyes, Velk draws in the wintry air and warms it in his chest. He musters all of the love and strength he can and exhales two golden beams from his nostrils straight into Litotes' thorax. Velk knew he could not eliminate the plague entirely, but, hopefully, he could ease his breaths and, give him the strength to make his second kingdom visit.

Stepping back, Velk offers a warm smile before repositioning himself on the other side of the antlered bay overo. Now, his gaze rests on the approaching steed, a baroque-built roan. He offers a friendly smile, lobes pricked ahead in genuine interest. He listens to the diplomatic conversation carefully before realizing that Leilan - er, Icicle - is now addressing him. "I am. Velk, if you may. I am here to represent the East. I will be sure to find my sire when it is more convenient." Velk pauses and glances at Kagerus for a moment, unsure if he should continue. Alas, he decides that he could do this. He could speak in diplomatic tongue and, if she felt as though he forgot something, she could certainly chime in. "Today, we come to update your leadership on the status of the East. And, we wish to inquire about the relations between the East and North."

Velk

@[Kagerus] @[litotes] @[Leilan]
    Sorry this is so late. I hope it doesn't read too awful!
    Both of my male companions laugh to themselves at my uncharacteristic crudeness, causing me also to smirk, although I do my best (which is not very good) to suppress it. I sometimes forget that I present such an eloquent front to the people who are not Solace – she would not have flinched or snickered at the sound of my vulgarity, but, I mean, she also hears that vulgarity thrown her way when she’s on the verge of orgasm…

Right. Diplomacy. My son and my right-hand man right next to me. Clearing my throat and thanking my lucky stars that we are no longer dreaming, I step back quietly to allow Velk to perform his magic upon Litotes. We are lucky in that the sun shines brightly here, though not warmly; by the time that my son returns to his position on the other side of me, I can already see a shift in Litotes’ energy levels. I smile at this, reaching and pressing my muzzle happily into the Primarch’s knotted locks; but the moment is short lived, for soon the sound of an approacher greets my ears.

At first, the sight of the ice-scaled stallion leaves me blinking; but I recover myself with plenty of time to spare, sensing that this would be a pleasant visit and not one of another kind. When Leilan opens with a jibe, I laugh easily and relax; I can suffer a few pokes and prods, for the good of my people.

“If it makes you feel better, I can be the Puddle.” Lake would technically be more apt, but it’s too regal when contrasted with Icicle, and really, this discussion has no true merit anyhow. Grinning, I perk my years to listen to the stallion’s opening drawl, noting that he is indeed the son of the renowned Scorch. His union with Breckin comes as more of a surprise, but I silently wish them the best of luck; if they were anything like Solace and I, they wouldn’t need it. Much.

From there, Leilan addresses Velk directly, and I listen without adding anything. The fact of Velk’s true paternal lineage causes some tightness in my throat, but outwardly, I show no change in expression. I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting the apparently famous Castile, and the whole of me intends to keep it that way forever. When I think of him, all I can see are the deeply scarred marks he left on Solace’s beautiful golden skin; and although I took them away and replaced them with marks of love when my wife requested me to, I will never forget the unfailing fire of rage the sight of them inspired within me.

Alas, Velk glances at me and revives me from my reverie, but wastes no time in answering Leilan’s question regarding our mission here. He demurs at the offer to find Castile for now, and then eloquently offers an introduction as to our goal. Smiling, I touch my nose to the stallion’s moon-and-sky neck before once again speaking to the Icicle.

“In the interest of not wasting any time, I will detail to you the changes which have come to the East. Put simply, Silver Cove now stands as the Eastern kingdom, with Solace and I ruling as Queen Caretakers; Hyaline is a subkingdom, ruled by Primarchs Litotes and Kensa; and Pangea is also a subkingdom, ruled by Archon Yidhra. As a whole, we are called The Sanctuary. Hyaline’s mission statement has remained the same throughout these changes, but only those willing to maintain it in light of the potential contagion found there are there currently. Pangea’s functions as the scientific branch, and is working peacefully towards finding a cure, all while obliging mine and Solace’s terms which allow them to continue their work in our quadrant of Beqanna.”

I smile, saying that; our quadrant. A whole fourth of this continent is ours. I do not think about that often, and indeed I have never been one to hunger for power. But the fact that it has come to me despite this is undeniably pleasing.

Huffing gently, I look to both my companions, and then back to Leilan. “Lastly, The Sanctuary is extremely devoted to the maintenance of an alliance between the East and the North. I pray that this is something that you, too, are interested in.” Drawing silent, my ears flick pointedly forward, signaling that it is Leilan’s turn to speak.

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The trio had seemed wary at first, as anyone might coming to an unknown land, but his own opening jest seems to help them ease. Kagerus, it seems is the leader of this little group, judging by the way the younger stallions look to her. Litotes however, breaks the formalities enough that Leilan isn’t wholly upset by the idea of diplomatically dealing with them (in fact politics aren’t his forte, though he can at times comply or even have a sentence or two that is diplomatic enough for people to tolerate him). At ease in his icy environment and knowing Kagerus to be from Hyaline, which has been an ally of Nerine’s for a long time, he doesn’t doubt their goodwill, and so is quite relaxed.

Leilan also, has a deeply ingrained hate for titles, though when they call themselves mountains and puddled they receive a happy grin for their efforts (although why Kagerus doesn’t pick something a tiny bit fancier he doesn’t really know).

The inky-creamy stallion informs him he hasn’t tagged along to see his father it seems, as Leilan’s earlier proposal is dismissed. He nods then, no need to inquire further, and with a hint of green in his eyes listens to both young men asking about the leader of this isle, and then gives them an all-out grin. ”Leadership is undecided here, so you’ve come too early I am afraid. There have been four claimers to this Icy Isle, yours truly included.” He shrugs. ”Nerine of course, is the kingdom you need to be talking to, no matter the outcome here.” A small smile follows. “You’re in luck though. Two birds with one stone, if you ask me.”

Looking to Kagerus, he perks his ears as she starts her prepared speech, in the interest of not wasting time, she says. Is she thinking the Isle is not worth her attention because of the cold or is she saying she is bored? He does his best not to huff, thinking that an unnecessary addition to her little speech - there seems to be no way of making her stop, as if she’s repeated it over and over again in her head and wants rid of it. She seems to enjoy saying that the sanctuary is their quadrant, too. Smug - she seems to forget that there is a Mountain and some common lands in the world; one-fifth at most though to be honest, one-sixth might be even more appropriate. Or that in the end, Beqanna does as Beqanna will, and lands cannot be owned in that sense of the word. But that’s a philosophy distracting him from dealing with the (boring) politics and today he doesn’t need to upset anybody else more than usual.

So she gets a neutral expression; something else she said has caught his attention, and his eyes flash an undetermined mix of colours before resettling on blue, accompanied by a near-unnatural neutralcy to the tone of his voice. I hope you’re able to keep your experiments to a minimum. The only other person I’ve heard using that word, would do it at the cost of others, so you’ll understand that it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. And as you, Litotes and I know from personal experience, the fairies are already working towards a cure.” He shakes his head curtly in dismissal of his earlier tone and words. ”That detail aside, if your goals are the same as before I see no reason for the north to disrupt our peaceful co-existence from before. Nerine no longer specifically needs free passage through Hyaline as before, of course, but we still have no need for war. Though if you need your own army enlarged for whatever reason, don’t hesitate to ask. As long as it doesn’t endanger our own homes, we’ll do whatever we can; there’s always a volunteer.” Castile for one, since he has children in Hyaline. Himself if he doesn’t constantly have to look over his shoulder any more. Looking to the three of them, he seems to think for a moment before continuing. ”Does the sanctuary have any healers, perhaps? My niece struck a deal with her half-brother, but it would probably be better to not burden one healer with too many sick horses. I can’t speak from experience with healing, but it must be taxing. All magic comes with a price.”

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[litotes] @[Velk] @[Kagerus]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

but you’d never get hit without earning it
    and i only hit you first ‘cuz i deserved my own hit too
    still it comes the time to call you out
    since i’m the one that you should be about

Litotes is on this visit to rehearse for his future diplomatic trips. Not that he would not be capable without the guidance of his leaders, just that he feels more comfortable doing his first visit observationally. There is the opportunity for a lesson, but also the low level threat of the unknown. The cremello is not outwardly wary, but he does not fully trust the safe lands outside of Tephra and Silver Cove. Leilan certainly offers a friendly exterior though he cannot be the face of every creeping equine deeper within.

The thoughts of more sinister motives are on the forefront of his mind when the effects of Velk’s healing finally hits him. He blinks his golden eyes once, then twice, then over and over again in a rapid fashion: surprise and warmth blooming in his chest and washing comfortably over muscles he does not realize are tense. He smiles brilliantly at the healer who so resembles a night sky, not cured in the slightest but much stronger for the moment. A soft, awed “thank you” is all he can muster, a pained wish that he had some way to repay this gift crossing his eyes soon after.

Kagerus and Leilan exchange their speeches, each longer than the last. The Primarch is keen when they speak, sure to note the formality (though he does not feel business-like when he looks at the draconic stallion). The fact that the Isle does not have a leader yet forces a small cock of the cremello’s head, once curious gaze darkening: surely Nerine, if they so wish to name themselves a kingdom, should have sorted this by now? Surely they have the power to name a leader? Lie keeps those thoughts to himself, though, settling on the pride he can take in the way the East so quickly banded together. A smirk wants to crawl up his lips, but he resists it like he did his previous ponderings, not daring to draw any hostility from the land they are visiting.

The changing of Leilan’s eyes draws him back, a hair of a second long refocus on their speaking. The larger stallion speaks in what sounds like a forced neutral tone, his subject one that gives many an equine in Beqanna pause. At first, the cremello is understanding of his concern, but as he speaks he grows more agitated (though again, one would not be able to tell). The Icicle finishes - Litotes pauses for a moment, then ignores his last question (something he would leave up to Velk’s and Kagerus’ discretion) and speaks first:

“Again, they are peaceful experiments: you have nothing to worry about. There will be no dissonance but even if there were, the East could handle it well. We would not put something so delicate in the grasp of one we do not trust. As for the fairies . . . there is no harm in researching when they are not giving us tasks,” his smile is kind as he speaks, an exact opposite display of the biting tone he wishes he could take.

“I am sure I can speak for us all when I say we are so glad to hear Nerine is still interested in an alliance, though I would like to speak with Breckin as well after this meeting. Perhaps you can accompany me across the channel?” This last question is genuine: even through terse land relations he would like to get know Leilan a little better, as a better diplomatic relation or even just as friends.

Lie draws silent, wondering if they will offer healers, or even address the question at all.

Litotes

@[Kagerus] @[Velk] @[Leilan]
    do you ever wonder...
    ...do you ever dream?

Ink-and-milk marked steed catches the cream male's mouthed thanks and, he offers a small smile. His attention soon returns to the conversation and, male follows it with ebony ears pricked and sapphire gaze bouncing between speakers. Blue tresses are shifted out of line of sight with a gentle head toss as Velk listens to how his mother puts their objective and, how she describes the Sanctuary. The young male notes her word choice and tone; both of which extend a warm invitation - pending the finalizing of Nerine's internal affairs. He exhales a sigh of relief that such structure within the East was settled. Then again, both of his mothers are pragmatic and efficient. It is no wonder that Silver Cove and, her two subkingdoms are up and running.

Velk is also relieved that Leilan does not press further on his offer to contact Castile. He would rather not be the center of attention. It is a considerate offer; however, he knows now is not the time. He could always return to the Isle, at a later point, to catch-up (assuming Nerine maintains her peaceful stance). Leilan seems to think she will but, only time would tell. The frost dragon also comments on the work being done in Pangea. The black-and-white refrains from showing any emotion on his neutral facade.

Lastly, Leilan inquires about a healer within the Sanctuary. Velk swallows for a moment. Did he see him help Litotes? The stallion feels his throat thicken as the conversation falls into an eery silence. He knew his own mother would not sell him out and, he doubted the cremello would either. And, the North is not a formal ally yet. Velk would answer the question. If Kagerus wanted to correct him, she could but, he did not feel comfortable offering his gift to just everyone. He had to save his strength for their own, after all. Male takes a single step forward and forces the lump at the back of his throat to go down. He meets the Icicle's green gaze with confidence and begins, "I imagine healers are difficult to come by across Beqanna. I hope you can understand, Leilan, but we must consider our own in this matter as well. The East would be happy to discuss this question further as soon as the North is settled and, official allies of ours." Velk lingers there a moment more before stepping into place beside Kag. He extends his muzzle to place a gentle nudge into her nape. He completely understood if he spoke wrong and, would not counter her if she contradicts him. This is supposed to be a learning experience, right? She would surely coach him later if need be. He settles in beside the antlered bay and, observes how the conversation advances from here.

Velk

@[Leilan] @[Kagerus] @[litotes]
    For the sake of keeping myself sane (and functioning, and not quitting lmao), here is a summary of what Kag has to say:

Yes, what Litotes said. And I am pretty confident in our alliance to Nerine, seeing as it's withstood over five years now, so I am excited to be friendly with the Isle too! <3 In regard to healers, we have one or two, but they are all subject to choosing how they wish to use their gifts, and as of right now we aren't bartering them as political pawns. That being said, if you are desperate, by all means come to the Cove and we can see what we can do to help your sick.

Until next time, Icicle!

(Thank you all for understanding my need for a fake post like this <3 <3 if it really makes you feel shorted please let me know, I don't want to offend anyone!)
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver