• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Why Is There Joy In This Poison? [Any]
    you spend your nights looking at the stars, thinking your life would be better on Mars
    checking your pulse just to feel it beat; looking for a stone to keep the peace
    Leaves crunched under his heavy hooves as Indivar made his way through the forest, his ears flicking in anticipation. His surroundings had been mostly quiet aside from the call of birds and his own hooves destroying the dead foliage beneath him. 

Even in the Summer this place was painted with golds and oranges, looking like a gold mine in the night sky. As the stallion gazed above himself, he let his mind start to wander, his eyes closing slowly as he breathed in the crisp night air. The rustling of the leaves in the wind was enough to make Indivar feel the effects of a long day of travelling, he had finally arrived in a new land, a land he was hoping to find home in.

Slowly, the grullo made his way towards a large rock and slowly slid down against it, letting his soft coat hit the cold earth gently. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he once more closed his sinister red eyes, and settled down to sleep for the night.

His journey had been long and tiresome, he had climbed mountains, swam across rivers, galloped across the plains, all to find himself here. It felt fitting in a way, this place had a certain darkness to it which his own wickedness enjoyed, he let the darkness of the night envelope him as he slept, the cold only occasionally making him twitch. This place felt right.
    Indivar
    The freshly crowned mare crept through her kingdom. It was more quiet than she had hoped since the plague struck, but she knew it would be busy once more with time.

The autumn was the best time of year to be in Sylva, the trees were all different colors. Orange, red, green and brown painted the scenery, though soon enough winter would be here and the trees would be bare.

It was night and the moon that leaked througj the full trees was the only light offered. She carefully peered around, the scent of another ran through her nares, a stranger

She comes to a halt as the scent grows stronger, she flicks her pelt from the light grey to black with red stockings and a red stripe. She stands still as she scans the horizon, almost passing the equine whos pelt is similar to the boulders it lays beside.

Odd she thinks to herself, but none the less she had to investigate. She quickly trots toward the equine coming to a halt a couple paces from him. Enjoying your nap? she wanted to blurt out intruder, but allowed him a moment to explain before accusing.

@[Indivar]

you spend your nights looking at the stars, thinking your life would be better on Mars
    The stallion flicked his ears as he heard another horse approaching, as he craned his neck upright he settled his gaze upon the young one in front of him.

"And to whom do I owe the pleasure of interrupting my sleep?" He snarled, unhappy that his rest was put on hold after he had been walking for so long. Indivar had no interest in dealing with others when he was in a tired mood, he barely had the patience to deal with his own mind when he was tired.

Slowly he arose from his position, standing upright and shaking fallen leaves from his grey hide. He waited there patiently, his red eyes nonchalant as he awaited an answer.
    Indivar
    For an intruder he was certainly full of himself. Strolling into someone elses kingdom, full of attitude when questioned. Mary only cocked an eye to the young stag who questioned who 'interrupted' his sleep.

Mary, Queen of Sylva she quickly responds with a snort. And what may I call my intruder? She responds with a question of similar attitude. She did not mind new equines staying in Sylva, but she would be damned if they came into her home disrespecting her.

The ebony and red mare flicked her tail inpatiently as she awaited a response. He did not hold the scent of another kingdom, and so she will give him the benefit of doubt that he does not know kingdom rules or customary.

@[Indivar] OOC: Sorry its short!

Indivar did not so much as flinch at the mention of royalty, instead he simply gave a slight nod before responding.

"Indivar, king of wanting to go back to sleep." He said with a cocky grin. While Indivar had no intentions of insulting or disrespecting many others he came across, it wasn't exactly a habit of his to filter his comments, which usually lead him into unfortunate fights, not that he showed much interest in them anyways.

Heavy hooves plodded across the dead leaves as he marched back to his original spot, laying down once more. He rested his head down onto the ground and gazed up at the queen of this new land.

"Pardon the intrusion, but if you don't mind, it's very late, and I've traveled far, I would like to sleep. If my presence is a nuisance here, than I can promise you I will leave tomorrow, however for now I would very much enjoy some rest." Much too tired to argue with her, the grullo tried to reason.
    Indivar

OOC: Np, sorry Indivar is such a jerk
    She asks for his name and she almost did not believe her ears with the sarcasm that rolled off his tongue. She clenched her jaw in annoyance, this bastard was treading on thin ice. She cocks her eye towards him, Indivar .

The smug bastard had the audacity to leave the conversation, moving back to his original spot of rest. He lays down and settles his gaze on the ebony and red mare, he speaks again this tirme noting that he is tired and would surely enjoy some rest. He said he would leave tomorrow. If he was such a nuisance, but today he needed rest.

A laugh escaped her maw, unable to keep her composure. Normally she would chase out such a disrespectful bastard, but she could not deny the fact that his personality meshed well with the kingdom.

She took in a deep breath, exhaling all the annoyance he initially filled her with. That is not how things work here, you can either become a kingdom member of Sylva, or you can leave now. She pauses and her gaze narrows in on the grullo stag There is no room for intruders here. Her options were clear, and her voice was stern, the outcome was his decision.

@[Indivar]

@[Indivar] has been infected by the plague (rolled a 1).
    He is a carrier (rolled a 6).
    He will not express a trait (rolled a 6).
    Indivar yawned before speaking once more, "Well then, I suppose I shall become a member of the Sylva, if given your approval. I think I'm going to like it here anyways, you're not a pushover, I respect that."

Indivar had never thought to call anywhere home before now; however, this place did not seem too bad, it wasn't too sunny, wasn't too barren, it fit him rather well, he thought. Perhaps he could make himself happy in this place, a new place to call his home.

Indivar was not in the best of shape to be travelling anyways, he had started to feel a sickness come over him like a blanket of gloom, he gave a few coughs as he lay there, his head becoming light.

"I beg your pardon, but, if you would not mind, if I am a member of the Sylva I would very much like to rest now."
    Indivar

OOC: Sorry for the late reply! And so sorry for the short post!!