• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

baby sharks doot doot
    i think ivar could use some more babies, but i want it to happen IC. he tends to be much more picky about baby mommas than he is about general sexy time partners, but i’m down for all sorts of interactions and we can see where things go.

so this is more a plots than a breeding ad, but it fits here too because b a b i e s

he’d want baby mommas to stay in Ischia and he’ll extra like them if they make kelpie/watery babies but that’s also flexible and we can see how things unfold IC

so... any takers for a thread(s) that might end with babies? Big Grin

Babies:
    1. Yidhra
    2. Synapse

i'd have very loose restrictions on babies. i'd only take them back if they went months without being played and i couldn't get a hold of you!
    Lirren is a very good baby maker :| I would definitely be interested if things roll that way
    Deiti MIGHT consider it.... Maybe Wink

Also, I feel like if she should be stolen to Ischia and drama ensues, I feel like Karat and Ivar would have super pretty twin boys named Krown and Kastle.  Though she may or may not have consensual relations with Ivar.  Guess it depends on how scandalis she feels or how charming/tempting/manipulating Ivar is... Which we know can be a lot XD
    Since big bro is busy in Island Resort we can see what happens
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Does he want Breckin?

Just kidding, but I do have Synapse that I've been thinking about bringing out.  She has no expressed traits, but is a carrier for self-manipulation.  I haven't posted her yet, but I've always kind of imagined her as a bit grumpy, sarcastic and a bit selfish.  She has two children but she dumped them when they were old enough to be weaned.  She believes in survival of the fittest, I suppose.

Anyway, she has yet to really be developed but I'd be willing to see what would happen between them if you're interested. Big Grin
    Merrrr... potentially I could throw Kora out there?! A) I need more kahzie in my life so let’s thread in any case, and B) I could see them being a super interesting pairing if things eventually went that way.

Krakelpies... C:
    Nodens | Nyctelios | Demandred | Pasha
    Amyrillis | Briella | Cthalpa | Moghedien | Semirhage | Yidhra
    @[Insane] yes that could definitely be fun. he is not a fan of her stats (obvi) but i think could be persuaded with more interaction ( i will post soon i promise!)

@[Neo] you know he is down for both options :|

@[Avion] if he can't have breckin he would settle for synapse i guess :| want me to make a starter?!

@[Lydia] yes! i would love to thread with you again! Big Grin

@[Anodyne] um yes for sure. i don't think Ivar is going to give Squidhra much of a choice there :|
    Carwyn is up to this I think. Maybe if interested we can do twins or something.
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    If you're feeling starter-ish go for it! Tongue
    @[SecondChances] would you like to start a thread between them? We can see how things go Smile