• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  What is poison? Family [Fairy]
    Homeless. Purposeless. Alone.

Truly, these all the things I always have been.  As a child I was naive to why my family functioned as it had.  But now as I am older and wiser, I know it is because they know nothing of family.  
    Family is not a kingdom, nor a title held. Family is also not rainbows and butterflies.  It is work.  It is a commitment to be there no matter what.  Clearly my family knows nothing of this and I am not wasting anymore of my time trying to fix something broken beyond repair.

Little do I know my true bloodlines are much deeper than land.  They ride on the open seas and lurk beneath brackish waters.  
    Opportunistic creatures they are.
    Laying in wait until the right moment, when everything begins to fall apart and they wish to ravage through the wreck.

I only wished for clarity.  For them -the wise fairie- to show me who I truly was.  To fill this emptyness I felt inside.  Like pieces of me were missing.  A puzzle left to be unfinished because I cannot find the needed ones.

So I travel here.  The infamous mountain of their God's.  Resting at the bottom, I look up with peridot eyes.  I cannot see the top, but I know it is there.  And so I move along the steep path that winds up into the clouds.  My muscles tire as the air becomes thin and oxygen cannot reach my lungs.  I press on though.  With the hopes that I may have the answers I seek.

Reaching the top is no easy task.  But I prevail and stand, breathless, before an oasis.  It is beauty and purity.  My eyes shift as my blanketed face turns, and then I fall to my knees.

@[Beqanna Fairy] @[Officials]
    Petitioning the mountain for a successful quest per plot approvals.  
    Looking to get him either blue ringed octopus shifting or Kraken mimicry would work also as more of a "family" trait that surfaces.
    You rolled a 3 and will not receive a quest. You may return in one RL month to attempt to petition again. In the meantime, Delta has been made temporarily mute by the magic that swirls haphazardly atop the mountain.

@[Delta]
    (to clarify, the permission was to petition to the mountain for a successful quest, not permission for the quest to be successful, as that would be the equivalent of giving permission for a two space trait with no plot/mountain involvement. Apologies for the confusion in wording!)
    Gotcha.  I figured we were doing a plot thing that would involve a trait exchange or something to that effect.  Which I'd be ok with... Trade one family traits for another's.
    That's kind of the direction for the idea.  He doesn't feel he fits into this family but he's unaware of the darkness of the other.  Since he doesn't know who his true mother is.  Which would include Despayr, Dynast and Deiti.  Marine shifters.

@[Beqanna Fairy]

It is brought to my attention that I may be misunderstanding the defect, is it just while hes on the mountain top or like for a length of time?? @[Officials]
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi