• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lena/Laura HELP
    @[Lena]
    @[laura]
    Okay soo I haven't posted Oleander because I keep wrestling with what I am supposed to do..like literally I want to write, but with the new plot I'm like...what the heck am I supposed to do? Is it okay to continue..should we change it up ;_; I seriously just want someone to tell me what to do cuz Im tired of this dilemma..thoughts? Yes, I know Im thinking too into this, but I didn't want to risk other characters to being out in open to get sick, like everything changed now..so yeah x_x

Anneliese - Pothos
    @[laura]
    @[Sprite]
    I’m kind of in the same boat I haven’t been posting as of late cause I’m hella nervous that Electra is going to contract the plague. Cause it would seriously be a bummer if she got it, and it would totally kill her whole vibe if you know what I mean.

We could do something like a time skip with the after math of everything, for example Oleander goes to whatever sanctuary she wants ex: if she wants to go with Electra she would go the brilliant pampas, the same would be for magnus. OR she could visit the sanctuaries where both kingdoms are currently stationed, and Laura and I’s characters can try and convince Oleander to stay. I’m just thinking of options so all of our characters can remain somewhat safe. I’m open to anything, and other suggestions!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Hi’ I am so sorry for the delay! D:

I am totally game for whatever you guys would like to do.

We can continue / close out that thread (the plague won’t affect them since it’s happening before the event, I believe) or we can jump ahead to either her traveling to each place or been just picking one place.

@[Sprite] @[Lena]