• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Brine
    Hello Smile

I am slowly returning... But normally when I return I overwhelm myself and then disappear. So this time, I am sticking with one horse and then maybe a second if all goes well.

Brine
    Probably 10 years old? Idk.
    Equus Avian
    Tarnished X Exemplary

She has a few posts up from the past couple weeks. I do not know how I feel about her yet, she is hard to gauge. She lack's social manners - very matter of fact, and dry. She is more paranoid around females than males, and she is a stress case. Looking for all sorts of interactions and relationships to develop her further.

I do envision her becoming more of a power house eventually, but I need her to suffer and stumble for awhile. Help me out!

Thanks in advance Smile xx
    UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HI!

Like. We have to post together. No excuses.

Missed you btw. Why did I not know you were posting!? D:

I have several ponies that Brine might like to interact with.

Sinner (Rodrik x Brunhild) is currently king of Sylva right now. I am starting to play him a lot like Rodrik was, but without the part where he sort of cared for others lol. He is very all about himself, striving towards what he wants, using others, and manipulation.

Titus (Rome x Porcia) currently living within Loess, which is like a mercenary group. He was kidnapped with his twin from Nerine and grew up in Loess. He is very bold, likes to have fun, risk-taker, impulsive. Mostly is somewhat bitter about his life since he reunited with his family in Nerine not long ago. Also a Tarnished, grand-kid.

Brethil (Lucrezia x Etojo) is pretty much a nomad. She tends to enjoy being by herself and exploring the world. Prefers harmony. Loves nature and animals. Sees the good in all things, even very evil individuals or at least tries to. I would considered her to be an introvert, INFP personality.

Auva (Carnage x Raylene) is about two years old now, maybe three. She likes her shadow manipulation a lot. I picture her being pretty neutral, but she's up in the air a lot about everything really since I haven't figured her out.
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Sinner can manipulate and play with Brine! He seems to spark some instant muse for me Smile

When I bring Dalten back, in the next couple of weeks, Brethil or Auva would be an awesome match! Also, Brine needs to meet |Titus since they are somehow relatives Big Grin

Does the Meadow work? Or forest?

I miss you sooooo much <3 I cannot wait to post with you again!!!!!!!!!
    @[Jet] YESSS! I'm so excited to post with you as well!

Either place works for me for Sinner!

And yeah, hit me up when you decide to bring Dalten out Smile
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter